silky smooth skin everytime

Posted by Reviewer1491691 on Sep 08, 2009

This washcloth is the best I have ever used. It last over a year and the bubbles created makes it fun to use.....

Flower Valley, Ayate Washcloth

Posted by Reviewer1596900 on Dec 24, 2008

I have been using the ayate washcloths for years to wash my body and my skin feels so good after use I can't imagine using anything else. skin). I try to always have an ayate washcloth when I travel so I can enjoy my bath away from home.

I don't know the purpose of this

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Jul 16, 2012

it's unreal to use it as a washcloth as it's very hard to use and it doesn't absorb water.

I do not think that works, many shrink.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

I do not think that works, many shrink.

Ayate Washcloth

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

I don't know how I lived without this before. I LOVE THIS WASHCLOTH!! I don't feel all the way clean until I have scrubbed with it. It leaves my skin much softer and healthier looking. My KP (itchy, red bumps on my arms and legs) is noticeably better and just keeps improving. I am recommending this product to everyone I know.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Apr 23, 2009

I absolutely love this product! I have been using this for about 2 years now and I wont use anything else. I knew the first time I used it, this would be a keeper. Thank you iHerb! This price is so much better then what I have been paying.

Perfect, natural, good wearing!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I t6hionk this cloth will last forever and it is sanitary, no mold. It cleans the skin very very well and you do not need to rub a lot to have this perfectly clean skin. I got several of them, one for my mother too. Highly recommend!

Scrubalicious! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 25, 2012

I use Ayate Washcloth once or twice a week for scrubbing my body and it does a better job than any body scrub would. I usually use it with a body wash and it creates great foam. After five months of regular use it still looks like new and has not developed any smell whatsoever. Just a quick note so you won't be too surprised - when wetting it for the first time the weave tightens causing the cloth to permanently shrink (to about 8” x 7”).

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1611126 on Oct 23, 2008

I use these all the time but Iherb has a good price and I would buy them here again.

Ayate Washclothes

Posted by Reviewer1613410 on Feb 01, 2011

I love these wash clothes. I waited for a month for the local store to get them back in, but for whatever reason they couldn't get restocked. So I went on line and ordered them for less and received them in just a few short days. They last forever if cared for and my skin never felt so clean or soft and smooth. Try them, you won't regret it. DD