New To iHerb?

Flower Valley, Ayate Washcloth, 1 Washcloth

Good exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Mar 31, 2010

I don't have too much to say about this, but it's a good washcloth, it exfoliates without being too harsh on my skin

buen exfoliante

Posted by Yoybio on Apr 27, 2014

Lo compré junto con el exfoliante deep steep y no pudo haberme ido mejor. Son un dúo perfecto. No es muy agresiva con la piel y coge muy bien el producto. Tiene un precio estupendo. Muy buena compra.

I don't know the purpose of this

Posted by 5578279358412694373 on Jul 16, 2012

it's unreal to use it as a washcloth as it's very hard to use and it doesn't absorb water.

Ayate Washcloth

Posted by Reviewer2257645 on Mar 23, 2009

I don't know how I lived without this before. I LOVE THIS WASHCLOTH!! I don't feel all the way clean until I have scrubbed with it. It leaves my skin much softer and healthier looking. My KP (itchy, red bumps on my arms and legs) is noticeably better and just keeps improving. I am recommending this product to everyone I know.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2897505 on Apr 23, 2009

I absolutely love this product! I have been using this for about 2 years now and I wont use anything else. I knew the first time I used it, this would be a keeper. Thank you iHerb! This price is so much better then what I have been paying.