These are awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1431615 on Feb 24, 2010

These are so awesome. I've been using them for years and when I found them on Iherb, I bought 5 of them. I would for sure recommend these for the exfoliating qualities and the feel of natural fibers too.

Quick Service

Posted by Reviewer1026786 on Mar 17, 2010

Quick Service. Rec'd order within 4 days after order was placed.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Mar 27, 2010

Skin feels so soft and smooth after scrubbing. Great earthy smell. I love it!

love it

Posted by Reviewer1022120 on Aug 30, 2011

My hubby and I love this cloth; we use it everyday. I also use it on my face once a week....works better than any other exfolliant products . Great price, very happy.

good for releasing ingrown hairs on chin

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Oct 22, 2011

Told my mum + sister of these washcloths both have bought and my teenage son uses one too. Thanks iherb

good

Posted by Reviewer2241414 on Nov 21, 2011

this is such a rag square. I waited another form but nice polish does not irritate skin

Pleasantly Surprised!

Posted by Reviewer1752879 on Dec 07, 2011

Did n't know what to expect, but this wash cloth really works for softening my skin.

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer2927281 on Jan 09, 2012

I ordered several for Christmas 2011 and was happy to find they resolved the curling problem that occurred to my batch last Christmas, 2010. (iHerb did give me a refund on the ones I could retrieve). I so enjoy using my Ayate Washcloth, and people I give it to for gifts always say they love it too (except for the 2010 blooper year). It adds a pampering into my daily routine that feels wonderful, for no extra time, as it's just part of my regular wash-up/shower. It stimulates the skin and exfoliates. Also, fits easily in the hand, not too bulky (like a regular washcloth or scrubbie), and holds and spreads the soap perfectly. It dries quickly and does not mildew. Mine have always lasted one year, then they start to pull apart. Be aware it feels rough in the beginning, but softens within a few uses. I soak mine in cold water for a few minutes before first use. I'm thankful for simple pleasures like this Ayate washcloth.

innovative

Posted by Reviewer1348922 on Jan 27, 2012

very good product

Exfoliation at its best.

Posted by Reviewer3352888 on Jun 09, 2010

It is a firm cloth and I will tell you to not be alarmed that it shrinks in hot water. However, it is easier to use than a loofah and it dries quickly and rinses clean. My skin is extra soft. I sue this in combination with skin brushing before bathing for a maximum effect.