Ayate Washclothes

Posted by Reviewer1613410 on Feb 01, 2011

I love these wash clothes. I waited for a month for the local store to get them back in, but for whatever reason they couldn't get restocked. So I went on line and ordered them for less and received them in just a few short days. They last forever if cared for and my skin never felt so clean or soft and smooth. Try them, you won't regret it. DD

number one

Posted by Reviewer2933054 on Feb 08, 2011

the best washcloth i ever used. great exfoliator, could see the difference on the first try. the skin feels very clean and soft. love it!

Good choice

Posted by Reviewer2882983 on Mar 03, 2011

It's neither too rough nor too soft, my extremely dry and sensitive skin tolerates it well.

feels great!

Posted by Reviewer1312994 on Mar 10, 2011

At first i thought it might be hard and scratchy, but it becomes quite soft when it's soaked enough... feels great and makes my skin very soft and smooth. would purchase again when it's worn out.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2993334 on Mar 20, 2011

The best washcloth i've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Mar 23, 2011

I was very surpprised about this small towel look like terrible dishcloth. After shower it is enough with this to clean yourself and skin is getting smooth. perfect. Amazing.

Body feels soft after using

Posted by Reviewer1184806 on Mar 23, 2011

Will be getting one for all my family

soft exfliator! amazing cloth :D

Posted by Reviewer3270177 on Apr 17, 2011

it looked sort of big so i was initially thinking of cutting it in to half but i was wrong! thank got i didn't do it! It feels quite rough when not wet but as it absorbs water it gets tighter and softens quite a bit. It leaves my skin extra soft and silky. Love it so much!!

Best thing that ever happened to my skin

Posted by Reviewer1217131 on Apr 22, 2011

Honestly it is the best thing that's ever happened to my skin, love these, will be ordering more soon!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2654230 on May 04, 2011

my skin is so soft and beautiful. It works!