No need to keep going through loofahs every month!

Posted by BenayEagan on Jun 24, 2012

My friend introduced me to these, and I have been using them ever since. They shrink when wet, so don't let that scare you. They are still nice and big enough to use in the shower with your favorite body wash. Doesn't mold, and lasts a LONG time!

quite harsh

Posted by smalldosesofvain on Jun 15, 2012

i bought this based on the glowing reviews. however, i found that this is quite harsh on my skin. i like hydro sponge better.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jun 13, 2012

Love this product, leaves skin polished and very smooth, no need for a scrub!

I do not think that works, many shrink.

Posted by Reviewer1965012 on Jun 11, 2012

I do not think that works, many shrink.

I LIKE IT! VERY GOOD!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 25, 2012

VERY GOOD! I LIKE IT!!!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3017860 on May 21, 2012

Wonderful for body exfoliation: )

I love this cloth

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on May 04, 2012

This cloth gently invigorates and exfoliates my skin. In the past I've been unable to use skin brushes as they scratch the skin so tried this to see how I would I go, and this is very gentle though feels very effective and I love that you can wash it (whereas skin brushes aren't so easy to wash). It also lathers body washes really well, dries really well and I loved it so much, I bought one for my husband and have now sewed a little coloured ribbon on mine so I can tell which one is mine and which is his.

love this- helps with tinea versicolor

Posted by amandakouri on Apr 27, 2012

I love this little washcloth and have ordered more for other family members to use. I use it mostly for exfoliation, but discovered recently that I could reduce tinea versicolor with it. Most of my back, neck, and chest is covered with tinea versicolor and I have seen a great improvement in it. I am unable to take traditional medications for it while pregnant and nursing, so using this along with a solution of diluted white vinegar, dish soap, and tea tree oil drops mixed together, I can scrub the areas, and I can tell that some of the areas are fading. I also found that taking Silverbiotics helps with it too. Using all of these, I hope to be rid of the skin issue and not have to worry about taking the usual much stronger antifungal meds to be rid of it.

Scrubalicious! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 25, 2012

I use Ayate Washcloth once or twice a week for scrubbing my body and it does a better job than any body scrub would. I usually use it with a body wash and it creates great foam. After five months of regular use it still looks like new and has not developed any smell whatsoever. Just a quick note so you won't be too surprised - when wetting it for the first time the weave tightens causing the cloth to permanently shrink (to about 8” x 7”).

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2416146 on Apr 09, 2012

I'm a vegan and I try to be as environmentally responsible as I can be. This product is a great alternative to the typical plastic mesh shower puffs in stores. It is great for exfoliating and lathers body wash well. I'm glad I gave this a try. It's incredible how the product changes once it get's wet. It starts out looking like a net - with holes between the fibers. But once it's been wet, the cloth shrinks and the fibers swell to fill the holes.