New To iHerb?

Flower Valley, Ayate Washcloth, 1 Washcloth

Perfect, natural, good wearing!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 25, 2012

I t6hionk this cloth will last forever and it is sanitary, no mold. It cleans the skin very very well and you do not need to rub a lot to have this perfectly clean skin. I got several of them, one for my mother too. Highly recommend!

Scrubalicious! :)

Posted by iHerbalicious on Apr 25, 2012

I use Ayate Washcloth once or twice a week for scrubbing my body and it does a better job than any body scrub would. I usually use it with a body wash and it creates great foam. After five months of regular use it still looks like new and has not developed any smell whatsoever. Just a quick note so you won't be too surprised - when wetting it for the first time the weave tightens causing the cloth to permanently shrink (to about 8” x 7”).

love this- helps with tinea versicolor

Posted by amandakouri on Apr 27, 2012

I love this little washcloth and have ordered more for other family members to use. I use it mostly for exfoliation, but discovered recently that I could reduce tinea versicolor with it. Most of my back, neck, and chest is covered with tinea versicolor and I have seen a great improvement in it. I am unable to take traditional medications for it while pregnant and nursing, so using this along with a solution of diluted white vinegar, dish soap, and tea tree oil drops mixed together, I can scrub the areas, and I can tell that some of the areas are fading. I also found that taking Silverbiotics helps with it too. Using all of these, I hope to be rid of the skin issue and not have to worry about taking the usual much stronger antifungal meds to be rid of it.

I love this cloth

Posted by Reviewer2496189 on May 04, 2012

This cloth gently invigorates and exfoliates my skin. In the past I've been unable to use skin brushes as they scratch the skin so tried this to see how I would I go, and this is very gentle though feels very effective and I love that you can wash it (whereas skin brushes aren't so easy to wash). It also lathers body washes really well, dries really well and I loved it so much, I bought one for my husband and have now sewed a little coloured ribbon on mine so I can tell which one is mine and which is his.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer3017860 on May 21, 2012

Wonderful for body exfoliation: )