July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flying Basset, Organics, Digestive Enzyme Complex for Dogs and Cats, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer1229205 on Aug 25, 2011

Our dog Lucy has Chronic Liver Disease. Her coat became dry and brittle with hair loss on her tail and ears. She has also lost a great deal of weight...so I thought digestive enzymes might help. After just a week her coat was soft and new hair was coming in on her tail and ears. She hasn't gained any weight yet (6 weeks) but I am still hopeful. She is holding her own and we're very pleased with the results so far.

digestive enzymes for cat

Posted by Reviewer1217256 on Dec 06, 2011

I bought this for my rescued mainecoon cat...she eats a very good diet--a mixture of people grade canned food and fresh from a farm grass fed lamb along with some organic pumpkin or sweet potato a few times a week. She also gets raw farm fresh egg yokes once or twice a week and some sardines. The raw food contains naturally occurring digestive enzymes but I believe the cooked stuff has had most of the enzymes cooked out. Adding enzymes to your pets food is very good for them...I had been using my own enzymes when I came across these which are made for pets. I am not quite sure of effectiveness of flying basset yet but am very hopeful cooked out. My cat is not overjoyed with the flavor of them but if I mix it in well enough she seems to deal ok. I am giving it four stars bc I thing enzymes are a very good thing for pets. I am a bit bothered by the fact that the front of the can says for cats and dogs but on the label they only list serving sizes for dogs.