New To iHerb?

Flying Basset, Organics, Digestive Enzyme Complex for Dogs and Cats, 6 oz (170 g) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Love this product for my cats

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Jan 06, 2012

This Digestive Enzyme really works for my two cats who have digestive problems, yes I remmemend this product.

awsome!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1283417 on Aug 15, 2012

It seems working well for my dog's digestion. I am so happy with this supplement along with this same brand of probiotic. Usually, my dog gets bloated after meal even though I feed her organic home cook meat with organic dry food. This enzyme with probiotic works so well. They are amazing! I am so thankful that iherb carries this brand. Totally recommened.

좋아요~~

Posted by 5515284324870817715 on Aug 10, 2012

종양치료에 효소가 좋다고해서...구입했네요.. 사람꺼 구매할래다가.. 독할거같아서..동물용 샀는데.. 좋네요.. 잘먹구요.. 구토하는것도없구요..