finally a great spray !

Posted by Reviewer3317240 on Dec 09, 2012

we found the product that works living in the countryside in northern thailand our cats are wild - they spend days in the jungle and used to bring all kinds gifts back home NO LONGER ... ;-)

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2822272 on Jul 12, 2011

I love that this is a natural product. It seems to work...no fleas on my doggies and they don't take medicines or have other "chemicals" put on them.

Itchies

Posted by Reviewer2381636 on Aug 23, 2012

This has kept the fleas away from my dog and has helped heal a problem he has had for some time now. Definitely a keeper!

no fleas spray for dogs

Posted by Reviewer2771747 on May 30, 2011

this has a very pleasant odor and makes the fur look sleek and healthy. don't know if it helps to keep fleas away. our dog doens't have fleas, but she also takes front line. this seems like a good idea as additional insurance.

it did not do the job.

Posted by 5717208172968011862 on Sep 08, 2012

I put it on my dogs after a bath and within hours they had fleas on them. I combed them out and sprayed them again and after a few hours more fleas.

smells nice but ...

Posted by Reviewer2590883 on Aug 18, 2011

didn't notice any difference in the dogs scratching or less fleas. Had one other item that I forgot to order and would not let me add on seconds after placing order :-(