July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Flying Basset, Organics, Parasite Relief, For Dogs and Cats, 100 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Mix it up!

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on Jul 08, 2011

My dog refused to eat it at first, but I mixed it with equal amount of Rice Bran Solubles from Pure Plant and Lecithin and she was happy to eat it. And to get her to eat it all, I poured some omega3 oil in her dish when she finished, and she licked up every bit. I have no idea if it works, but the stuff they put in it seems great and it’s wasn’t hard to trick my dog into eating it.

I'm not sure

Posted by Reviewer3150335 on Jun 22, 2011

It’s quite naïve to think that your pets will appreciate very strong bitter taste in the food. I just made a slurry from one capsule and made my cats drink it (it was big fight to convince them to drink that nasty dark green thing). I have no idea how the powder from capsule worked and did it work at all. Cats survived and didn’t get sick. That’s all what matter.