No difference

Posted by 4863241024656527031 on Nov 12, 2015

My daughter has been taking this for 3 weeks but seems to have no improvement with her. She likes the taste a lot and is willing to take it in the morning, which is good. I have another bottle so I still hope to see some improvement with her.

Great for Kids

Posted by 5198755176275914269 on Oct 20, 2014

This stuff works well for Kids. We are using this instead of using medicine from a doctor which is harmful to kids. He has no side affects and is making better grades in school.

טוב

Posted by 4974510409567459797 on Sep 25, 2014

לא יודעת אם עוזר, הטעם לא משהו

i didnt see difrent.

Posted by 5015833017483467369 on Sep 10, 2014

ill not buy again.

Amazing

Posted by 5754124892944900622 on Apr 05, 2014

My son was severely below grade level and struggling in all areas but worse in reading and writing. We saw improvements right away but over months, things just continued to get better and better. No more fights over homework. No more bad grades. He is now one year above grade level. Huge difference !

Seems to help!

Posted by odereviews on Jun 24, 2013

I'm happy that I bought these. Seems to help kids to focus bit better. Just after two weeks. I'm going to order more when this runs out!

Daughter loves the taste

Posted by Reviewer1487592 on Mar 17, 2011

Our daughter actually sucks on these instead of chewing because she loves the taste :-)

It really seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1257464 on Oct 12, 2010

I started my daughter on Focus Factor for kids about two weeks ago, she seems to be having an easier time keeping us with the classwork now. Thank you.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1939506 on Nov 11, 2009

I saw improvements in my son's ability to focus at school within a week. May or may not work the same for everyone but I certainly agree that nutrition plays a big role in this issue. We've been using this now for several weeks and I will continue to use. Waffer is easy to get him to chew and tastes ok.