Good for you too!

Posted by Reviewer2577167 on Nov 09, 2012

This is tasty and crunchy. I like the idea of eating something that tastes good and has been eaten since antiquity. I am a vegetarian so this fits in very nicely with my life style.

awesome source of carbs for me

Posted by 5056038922366190002 on Dec 04, 2012

great carbs and nutrient!

Sprouted Cereal

Posted by 4950137916699237694 on Mar 09, 2015

This is a great sprouted breakfast cereal. The family likes the Cinnamon Raisin kind the best.

Love it!

Posted by GraceTJQ on Mar 29, 2015

It's good knowing that all the ingredients are really good for you! And ohyeah, they are tasty! So glad to have found a cereal that's actually really good for you :D Eat it with any kind of milk and you'll have a delicious meal! :D

healthy

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Dec 06, 2011

one can notice the difference, in taste, these are so tasty, too!

Healthy!

Posted by 4675705366553633489 on Feb 07, 2013

Have to get used to the taste, it tastes healthy.

Crunchy goodness!

Posted by KateAliciaFoo on Apr 11, 2014

A perfect choice IF you fancy your cereal crunchy style! Personally, I love crunchy food so this cereal is PERFECT for me. It's a bit dry to consume on its own, so I added almond soy milk (sweetened) to go along with it! Yes - the cereal is a little bland so you might want to boost the taste by adding some coconut sugar or maple syrup etc. All in all, a delicious and great choice (given its health benefits) for (crunchy) cereal lovers! Must-try if you would like a healthier option for breakfast/snack :-)

crunchy

Posted by 5483605852612066070 on Jul 16, 2014

Crunchy goodness. Keeps u full. I mix with vanilla protein powder. Yum.

Not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2924832 on Jul 11, 2011

I really enjoyed this as many cereals are too sweet.

Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal

Posted by 4784636570415299283 on Jul 28, 2012

I really like the cereal, but in the last box I opened up, there was clump of cereal together that I couldn't eat. Almost baseball size. Otherwise, all is good and the time of receipt is satisfactory. I haven't tried anything else yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »