July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Food For Life, Ezekiel 4:9, Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal, Cinnamon Raisin, 16 oz (454 g)

One of the healthiest cereal options

Posted by 5007180306174526207 on Oct 26, 2013

Great cinnamon scent which when complimented by raisin creates a subtle sweetness. The cereal comes in clusters or large crumbs instead of flake. They are so satisfying to eat. I really love this, it is probably my favourite product of Food For Life. I like to enjoy mine with some unsweetened almond breeze. If it isn't sweet enough for you, then I would add some powdered stevia.

Good for you too!

Posted by Reviewer2577167 on Nov 09, 2012

This is tasty and crunchy. I like the idea of eating something that tastes good and has been eaten since antiquity. I am a vegetarian so this fits in very nicely with my life style.

awesome source of carbs for me

Posted by 5056038922366190002 on Dec 04, 2012

great carbs and nutrient!

Very tasty according to my hubby

Posted by Reviewer1836330 on Jul 19, 2012

My hubby likes this one much better than the original, and I prefer the original. Now, we cannot eat wheat, and we miss our Ezekiel cereal. I wish it was wheat free!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2653254 on May 22, 2011

Very good-tasting, filling cereal with no sugar or additives. I quite enjoy eating it.