Great cereal!

Posted by 5704554664086747257 on Aug 19, 2013

At first, I didn't like the smell, but I got used to it after a couple of bowls. I ate it with plain yogurt, and it was surprisingly filling. It tastes great without sugar, and contains a lot of healthy grains. Love this cereal and will definitely repurchase.

New favorite cereal for moi

Posted by 4622112561779880567 on Oct 28, 2013

This is a main ingredient in my breakfast, and it makes it a perfect one! I blend it with frozen blueberries, vanilla protein powder, goji berries, nuts, gingerbread seasoning and almond milk. Delishhh. Crunchy texture. Great taste. Kind to your stomach. What more could you ask for? I'm coming back for this one.

good cerial

Posted by Reviewer1658669 on Mar 25, 2014

this is a good cereal no sugar added great taste, this cereal mixes well with other cereal, lasts a long time in pantry.

Yummy!

Posted by 5305417806478798051 on Apr 12, 2014

Nutritious and tasty! Great for the mornings when you're on the go and in a hurry. I have it with almond milk and blueberries! Small serving keeps me full for quite some time. Definitely repurchasing.

yammy

Posted by 5016782079895894953 on Apr 16, 2014

Yammy yammy

Hubbie likes it

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Apr 22, 2014

Hubbie likes it.

Healthy & Wholsome

Posted by Suziesue on Apr 28, 2014

Unsweetened delicious crunchiness. Perfect healthy alternative topper for apple crisp or sprinkled on top of fruit salad.

Crunchy and tasty

Posted by 5331548608800559935 on Aug 23, 2014

Love this cereal! Can be eaten alone or sprinkled on oatmeal. Really nice and crunchy.

Like grape nuts on steroids

Posted by Reviewer2652095 on Oct 06, 2014

Protein packed, delicious, only able to manage very small bowls though. This cereal is very dense. It is like grape nuts but with heaps of protein and some plant fats.

very good wholesome cereal

Posted by Reviewer1901447 on Oct 12, 2014

I don't like granola type textures in cereal. I also like my cereal to stay crunchy in milk. This one absorbs liquid and swells and gets soft as it sits in milk. I reluctantly had to add a spoon of sugar to it to enjoy it. Then it's wonderful. My body is very sensitive and this definitely aids my bowel health...eases my stomach discomforts. I highly recommend it for regular breakfasts.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »