Best price

Posted by Reviewer3126375 on Oct 05, 2007

The best price I have found. This helps my son with speech problems to talk more and better. I have used this for many years.

FoodScience, Aangamik DMG, 250 mg, 90 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1501788 on Mar 02, 2008

I started my son, who is mildly autistic, on DMG over 5 years ago on the recommendation of a local Herbal/Nutrition shop. At first, I didn't see a change so I stopped giving it to him. I think he had been on it about 3 months, maybe a little longer. I started getting comments from his high school teachers and friends on how he was less focused and was not talking as much. I put him back on DMG and saw a gradual improvement where he became more focused and started to initiate conversations. When he first started DMG, he was taking the 125 mg, tablets. Now he is taking the 250 mg, tablets twice a day. While I can't say it will help every autistic child, I can say it helps my son.

Good recommendation by expertise as it is pure content

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on May 28, 2010

Make my 7 years old with autism, calm and happy most of the day...

Athletes, a must

Posted by Reviewer1811247 on Aug 24, 2009

This is the greatest product for tennis performance I have tried. You can run hard forever in grueling three set matches playing singles. Richard

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2113197 on Aug 25, 2009

My son has autism with a problem in speech and I have found this product to be very helpful. He says he thinks more clearly! I do highly recommend this product.

energy level out the roof!

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Jan 12, 2010

I experienced a huge lift in my daily energy after only 2 days of taking this product. It is AWESOME. Try it- you won't be disappointed!

A oart of my regular supplement regimine

Posted by Reviewer1386795 on Apr 19, 2010

I have been using Aagamik DMG from Food Science for so long that I only know its benefit when I miss it.

DMG

Posted by Reviewer2190904 on Jan 14, 2009

FoodScience sublingal DMG melt under toungue quickly, this is highest sublingual amount I've seen.

Iherb Get Product

Posted by Reviewer2093519 on Oct 19, 2007

This product has really helped me. I suffer from MS and this proudct makes a big difference. IHerb always gives very fast services and everything is always right. Thank You.

Son's Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010

My son uses it to help his autism.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »