ADHD and ASD Savior!

Posted by SmartHealth on Oct 01, 2013

It helps greatly with focus and ability to sustain attention. Initially, I gave 125 mg , not much help. I was so dissapointed. I decided to take leap of faith by giving 250 mg x 2 tablets. Dosage as follows: Morning bfr breakfast(abt 30 min bfr food): 1 tablet Afternoon 30 min bfr lunch 1/2 tblt and Dinner -30 min bfr food- 1/2 tblt. It works wonder for a while but it causes the child becomes more jumpy. I reduced to 125 mg x 2- works much better. UPDATE: I prefer 125 mg packaging (wrapped individually) than 250 mg tablets (encased in bubble (pop up) packaging). The packaging on 250 mg tablet easily burst/filled with air. The tablets becomes soggy (soft and easily squashed). It is not fresh anymore. I end up throwing away most of the tablets beecause it becomes watery and soggy!!! waste of money!

DMG 250mg

Posted by Reviewer2305426 on Feb 07, 2012

Good stuff...very effective. Helps me lose bodyfat when i megadose (about 2000mg/day) with no side affects

Easy to use DMG tablets

Posted by Reviewer1497090 on Jan 08, 2012

These are easy to take, particularly if you are trying to get higher DMG levels, and want to avoid TMG. We are using for Autism/Chronic fatigue, and bundle it with B12 and other supplements

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2181541 on Jul 26, 2011

I really like DMG. It gives me kind of instant energy and keeps me "hanging in there" when otherwise I couldn't...

Did not work for me.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Mar 05, 2011

This substance did not work for me, indeed, it left me feeling a degree under and with a headache. B15 is available outside the US and its natural substance does have a mild and pleasant effect and seems to increase one's energy but the DMG is appalling stuff.

Anramik DMG

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Dec 18, 2010

My husband lives on this, he takes it daily, he is 70 years old and sttill works out. great shape.. we were buying from other place but we found "iherb"has better, much better service and price is good too.

Son's Helper

Posted by Reviewer1666339 on Jul 09, 2010

My son uses it to help his autism.

Good recommendation by expertise as it is pure content

Posted by Reviewer2152302 on May 28, 2010

Make my 7 years old with autism, calm and happy most of the day...

A oart of my regular supplement regimine

Posted by Reviewer1386795 on Apr 19, 2010

I have been using Aagamik DMG from Food Science for so long that I only know its benefit when I miss it.

energy level out the roof!

Posted by Reviewer3156375 on Jan 12, 2010

I experienced a huge lift in my daily energy after only 2 days of taking this product. It is AWESOME. Try it- you won't be disappointed!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »