Disappointed with new flavour

Posted by 4742176910189722387 on Nov 17, 2015

I have purchased this product previously and my children loved the cherry flavour. The formula is very effective and the cherry flavour made it easy to take and be consistent with. Received a new bottle today and noticedthe fishy taste and smell. I'm hoping the kids will continue to take it.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2704766 on Nov 03, 2014

miracle in a bottle... added in my sons juice and he seems happier with clearer speech and mind. tantrum spells decreased and he is now eager to learn new things. we've been using it for two weeks... ordering more.

Asperger / High functioning Autistic

Posted by Reviewer2218253 on Aug 13, 2014

We have a 5 yr old w/ asperger / high functioning autistic behaviors that this product helps a great deal. We also use calm forte by hylands (during the day/ 2 / a time) and Drs Best Quick Melt Melatonin in the evenings. Works like a charm. Overall this product makes a marked improvement in our lives and is calming.

Love the liquid vitamins

Posted by 5625657342130073188 on Jul 25, 2014

This is a very good product. This made a difference, we could tell an improvement after taking it for just a couple days. We would recommend to family and friends. I think it is the DMG that made the big difference, we have read some amazing reviews about DMG supplementation. We have bought some FoodScience liquid DMG and will use with this product also. Thanks

DMG

Posted by Reviewer2757125 on Aug 26, 2013

good taste, my 5years old son has no problem to eat it and it really works! better behavior, better speach..

Great for Aspergers

Posted by Reviewer2550525 on May 12, 2013

I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt the need to for other Aspie mums out there looking for help. I've started giving this to my Aspie son, 1/2 a tbsp a day, and the improvement is quite noticeable. I wouldn't say the temper tantrums are totally gone, but they're a lot more under control. Less screaming, more focussed. He calms himself down too. Am working it up to the recommended dose of 2x daily since he's 6 yrs old, and looking up omega 3 supplements as well.

food science

Posted by wendybrown on Feb 14, 2012

My nephew really likes this, he's not sure if it works yet, but he sure does love the flavor of it.

Too Soon....but

Posted by Reviewer1917805 on Sep 29, 2011

I think it's too soon to tell, but the first night I gave it to my son (mild Aspergers) he was able to listen to his little brother without trying to interrupt him ever second. He seemed calmer and more attentive.

like a magic

Posted by Reviewer1230029 on Jan 18, 2011

it helps children with delayed language disorder to start making sounds and talking afterwards, and that would be definitely after god's willing, but may be some autistic features will appear through taking this drug.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Oct 01, 2009

We've seen big improvement in our child-no outburst, better self-control, less tears, clearer speech and better academic performance with this supplement.Easy to add to juice.We've been using this @ a month.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »