amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Sep 30, 2006

My autistic son was a constant screamer before this. It is a miracle for my family

Use in wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 25, 2009

I foster primarily raccoons and have found the Behavior Balance -DMG for what ever reason to be most helpful for the distemper survivors and those with head injures from vehicles,etc. I currently have several who a year ago could not walk..traveling very well about the humongous enclosures. Some who could not climb at all are now skilled at traversing to the top of the buildings. Incredible. I highly recommend the supplement.

Aspergers Help

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Aug 01, 2007

My son has mild aspergers syndrome and I was able to get him off of Zoloft with the B vitamins in this drink. I mix it in with his drink and he is usually agreeable with the taste. When he switched from zoloft to vitamins, his grades improved and he became much more sociable. Now we're working on yeast overgrowth and mercury detox.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Oct 01, 2009

We've seen big improvement in our child-no outburst, better self-control, less tears, clearer speech and better academic performance with this supplement.Easy to add to juice.We've been using this @ a month.

Great for Aspergers

Posted by Reviewer2550525 on May 12, 2013

I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt the need to for other Aspie mums out there looking for help. I've started giving this to my Aspie son, 1/2 a tbsp a day, and the improvement is quite noticeable. I wouldn't say the temper tantrums are totally gone, but they're a lot more under control. Less screaming, more focussed. He calms himself down too. Am working it up to the recommended dose of 2x daily since he's 6 yrs old, and looking up omega 3 supplements as well.

DMG

Posted by Reviewer2757125 on Aug 26, 2013

good taste, my 5years old son has no problem to eat it and it really works! better behavior, better speach..

behavior balance

Posted by Reviewer1724246 on May 16, 2009

This is a good product for autistic children.

This is a life saver.

Posted by Reviewer2233182 on May 16, 2009

So many DMG products are capsules or tablets, and for children who can't or will not sallow them can't get the benefits for this product. Whats really nice is it also contains the b vitamins that is also great for austism.

like a magic

Posted by Reviewer1230029 on Jan 18, 2011

it helps children with delayed language disorder to start making sounds and talking afterwards, and that would be definitely after god's willing, but may be some autistic features will appear through taking this drug.

Too Soon....but

Posted by Reviewer1917805 on Sep 29, 2011

I think it's too soon to tell, but the first night I gave it to my son (mild Aspergers) he was able to listen to his little brother without trying to interrupt him ever second. He seemed calmer and more attentive.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »