FoodScience, Behavior Balance-DMG Liquid, Natural Black Cherry Flavor, 12 fl oz

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Use in wildlife

Posted by Reviewer2108461 on Mar 25, 2009

I foster primarily raccoons and have found the Behavior Balance -DMG for what ever reason to be most helpful for the distemper survivors and those with head injures from vehicles,etc. I currently have several who a year ago could not walk..traveling very well about the humongous enclosures. Some who could not climb at all are now skilled at traversing to the top of the buildings. Incredible. I highly recommend the supplement.

amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1333211 on Sep 30, 2006

My autistic son was a constant screamer before this. It is a miracle for my family

Aspergers Help

Posted by Reviewer1767544 on Aug 01, 2007

My son has mild aspergers syndrome and I was able to get him off of Zoloft with the B vitamins in this drink. I mix it in with his drink and he is usually agreeable with the taste. When he switched from zoloft to vitamins, his grades improved and he became much more sociable. Now we're working on yeast overgrowth and mercury detox.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1429945 on Oct 01, 2009

We've seen big improvement in our child-no outburst, better self-control, less tears, clearer speech and better academic performance with this supplement.Easy to add to juice.We've been using this @ a month.

Great for Aspergers

Posted by Reviewer2550525 on May 12, 2013

I don't usually leave reviews, but I felt the need to for other Aspie mums out there looking for help. I've started giving this to my Aspie son, 1/2 a tbsp a day, and the improvement is quite noticeable. I wouldn't say the temper tantrums are totally gone, but they're a lot more under control. Less screaming, more focussed. He calms himself down too. Am working it up to the recommended dose of 2x daily since he's 6 yrs old, and looking up omega 3 supplements as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »