Just perfect

Posted by Reviewer3301122 on Sep 02, 2009

The website was so well organized that I could very easily find the right product, read the reviews and decide what I wanted. the price was unbeatable - Im an auditor by profession so I checked like 5 other websites. the delivery time everything was just as mentioned and yes I love the product. The fact that's it's decaffinated makes it good for me as I can't deal with the caffeine and besides it has an effect of weake ing immune system so this is great and 70% ECGC is manufactured I believe only by Jarrow and This co. Just make sure you drink enough water during the day as the polyphenols cam affect the liver - this is what I have read and felt - 2 or more litres of water really helped me feel the benefits, energy and strength. All the best to future users !

So happy to have found this product

Posted by Reviewer1393254 on Aug 06, 2008

Other then Dr Ron Hoffman's Green Tea extract, I couldn't find a 70% ecgc product (which is the most effective formula) until I found this one. It's cheaper and I couldn't be happier. Thank you. And delivery was very prompt.

one pill a day

Posted by Reviewer1491333 on Oct 28, 2009

I take one every day they have great healing properties!

Excellent service once again

Posted by Reviewer1614568 on Apr 12, 2009

Excellent packing, item and good prices

A good product

Posted by Reviewer1920050 on May 07, 2016

I take one a day, it helped my gastrointesinal issues plus my face looks better, keeps my body weight where it has to be although I eat some more dark chocolate lately.

Great Price for a Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2284891 on Jun 24, 2010

One of the highest potency green tea extracts available and very well-priced. Thanks iherb!

Fantastic Product

Posted by Reviewer2710083 on Jan 12, 2010

Fantastic Product

very good product

Posted by Reviewer3151765 on May 12, 2008

I'm very happy with the products and the service at Iherb.