for my mom and doggies

Posted by 5262262578840372697 on May 02, 2016

it was for my mom and doggies. i can't say that it's good or not since i'm not the one actually eating this. but my mom says it's okay and hopefully it will later on.

very good

Posted by 5444926377041674133 on Feb 09, 2016

Good product

I saved this review nearly 10 times but it won't be published?

Posted by Northernstar on Feb 05, 2015

This is one of the best supplements I have ever tried to treat sacroiliitis. If my symptoms are not serious this may help in 24 hours! On the other hand when I used this product in everyday life there was a period when I had little pain in my kidneys and urine tracks and I later found out that gelatin (which is included in the capsule) might cause kidney damage so it may be good to test if the supplement will work without the capsule in smoothies for example. Other concern I have is that I have diagnosed ulcerative colitis and I am not sure is this supplement causing me some stomach issues. Anyway it is worth of trying and I am sure this is effective to treat sacroiliitis together with naturally gluten-free diet!

Bought this for my dog (he's 12)

Posted by 4704934090537308357 on Jan 01, 2015

I gave 3 stars because I've just started using this as a supplement for my dog - not long enough to know if it works. He is a big dog and I sprinkle half a capsule on his food. It seems to work well with his glucosamine. A funny thing: This is made from NZ green-lipped mussels. I live in NZ but it's way cheaper to buy via iHerb in the USA than it is to buy a locally made product.

quality and great price

Posted by Reviewer2177198 on Jul 14, 2014

Bought for my cat's joint problem instead of anti-inflammatory prescribed by vet. Originally had her on a g.l.mussel cat's supplement bought in Australia, which worked. Searched similar on iherb and found this, exactly the same ingredient and also from N.Z., for 1/4 of the price. I give 1/2 capsule daily mixed in mince. Has a slight fishy smell which my cat likes, because she'll eat cut up heart with it, but not keen on heart by itself. Caps are easy to open and close back up. Cat is still doing very well.

Product review (Green lip sea mussel)

Posted by 5004421823170615034 on Apr 20, 2014

I bought this product for my grandparents, who have very feeble bones and they do feel better, I recommend this product because is effective

Sea mussel

Posted by 5601956440457350245 on Jan 30, 2014

Out standing product!

cant feel what is works

Posted by 5023973484868122433 on Jan 06, 2014

cant feel what is works

Helps with joint pain

Posted by Reviewer1808814 on Dec 12, 2013

I have been taking this product for 1 year. It stopped the pain in my shoulder. I also gave some to my father who is 86 yrs old and it has helped his knee pain.

muscle pain

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Dec 09, 2013

As I have reumathoid Arthiritus I try all to help me release the pain so far I do not know if they help because I am only taking them for 2 weeks