Still in the evaluating process

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Nov 06, 2010

I am 64 yrs old, and have degenerative disc disease in the entire lumbar section of my spine and have lost most of the soft tissue behind my knee caps, 40 years of carpentry and heavy blacksmithing. I have been using glucosamine and chontroitin for 18 plus years, which used to make a marked improvement in pain. Lately though it has had less and less effect. So I read the reviews on Iherb about sea mussel extract and thought I'd try it. It's been about 3-4 months and I believe it has made a real difference in easing the pain in both my back and knees. Still hurts but much is more of a dull background type pain than a sharp over powering one. I walk about 3 miles or more a day, as well as I still work 40 plus hours a week. Iherb is one of the very best companies to buy from that I have had the pleasure to use in my life, dependable and awsome deals.

A great product

Posted by Reviewer1380985 on Jan 30, 2008

Source of my idea to get this herb was Forbidden Cures from Heath Sciences Institute. In less than 2 weeks I could move my fingers on both hands without pain. My wife is now going to try product for her pains.

THIS PRODUCT CHANGED MY LIFE

Posted by Reviewer1479719 on Sep 28, 2008

AFTER SEEING WHAT THE PET VERSION DID FOR AN OLD BIRD DOG, I TOLD MY HUSBAND, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS IN IT BUT I WANT SOME OF THAT! I FOUND THE HUMAN FORM AND ALMOST INSTANTLY MY KNEE PAIN WAS GONE. I HAD JUST HAD MY SECOND FOOT SURGERY. BOTH FEET & THIS TIME HAD BEEN OPERATED ON. MY RIGHT KNEE HAS OSTEOARTHRITIS. EVERY SLIGHT MOVE CAUSED SHARP HORRIBLE PAIN. AFTER MY THIRD DOSE IT WAS GONE. I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT THIS STUFF TODAY. IF I NEGLECT TO TAKE IT, I SUFFER. GO TO PetEducation.com AND TYPE IN PERNA CANALICULUS(GREEN LIPPED MUSSEL). IT WILL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT. I GIVE TWO OF MY DOGS THAT HAVE KNEE AND HIP PROBLEMS THE HUMAN FORM. IT IS CHEAPER, AND DOES BASICALLY THE SAME THING. I CANNOT AFFORD THE PET FORM, WHICH IS A LARGE CHEWABLE TABLET. MY VET ASSURES ME THE HUMAN FORM IS JUST AS GOOD. I HAVE A NEIGHBOR, MY MOTHER, A GIRLFRIEND, AND AN UNCLE IN CALIFORNIA HOOKED. MY UNCLE WAS AMAZED! HE SAID "I CAN CLIMB STAIRS AGAIN!" THE ONLY SIDE AFFECT IS THAT IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO SHELL FISH YOU CAN'T TAKE IT. IT HAS NO SIDE AFFECTS THAT I CAN SEE OTHER THAN YOU MAY BURP AND HAVE A SLIGHT ALFALFA TASTE. MY GIRLFRIEND REPORTED SHE GETS AROUND THAT BY TAKING IS IN THE MIDDLE OF HER MEAL INSTEAD AT THE BEGINNING OR END. THERE IS ALSO A FORMULA THAT HAS THE GLUCOSAMINE & MSM FOR THOSE THAT NEED THE EXTRAS. I THINK I WILL TRY THAT FORMULA NEXT TIME MYSELF. GOOD LUCK! THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING, AND AFFORDABLE.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1379753 on Jan 28, 2008

my mom is taking it for arthritis and she feels way better.

Sea Mussel

Posted by Reviewer1478608 on Dec 27, 2011

I have used this product for several years and it has been most effective to keeping the arthritic pain from my hands, although there is no change in the deformity occurring. thanks for having such available.

FoodScience, Sea Mussel, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2487741 on Dec 25, 2009

This is the first time I have tried this brand of Sea Mussel. I have used NOW Sea Mussel. They both contain the same amount of sea Mussel but this one also contains some alfalfa leaf and cinnamon oil. NOW brand does not have the fishy smell and often times the taste of fish so FoodScience brand is best taken with food. They both however, seem to be equally effective.

Swift and Complete PAIN RELIEF!!

Posted by JJ2007 on Jul 15, 2010

After only 72 hours of using this new supplement, "Sea Mussel", I am TOTALLY PAIN FREE! The turn around in my overall disposition has been remarkable, as well. How wonderful it is to awaken without the usual morning backache and stiffness that I had come to accept as my 'lot in life' for this aging body of mine. This supplement is truly a miracle product, as far as I'm concerned. That must be why I promptly ordered a case of "Food Science Sea Mussel", to ensure that I won't run out of this product for at least a year. Yippee! Pain Free!!

great value

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Jun 06, 2010

A great product for a reasonable price. Green-lipped mussels helped a number of people with joint problems that I know.

Sea Mussel (aka Green-lipped mussel) by Food Science

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Jul 31, 2009

I have been using this product as recommended for over a week, and so far the results have been excellent. I would like to add that the quality and cost are the best I have found.

New Zealand Sera Mussel

Posted by Reviewer2819937 on Oct 13, 2008

This product is a life saver for me. It has proved to be all it says to be and more. I have been pain free after the first 24 hours of taking this product. Thank You.