FoodScience Sea Mussel Plus

Posted by Reviewer2654504 on Jul 22, 2010

This is a really excellent product for me because I have had a severe problem with Osteo Arthritis for the past 6 years in my fingers, knees and right hip. My fingers on both hands would suddenly cramp up and I would be in terrible pain. After using the Sea Mussel as directed for a couple weeks, the pain and cramps completely disappeared in both of my hands and fingers. I know this product works because occasionally I forget to take the capsules and immediately the cramps and pain come back. The knees and hip are a bit better.

cstavola@aquablasting.com

Posted by Reviewer3211347 on Jul 31, 2008

I was informed about this product by a retired steel worker. He was telling me how much better his knees felt after taking this product. I had just had one knee and one shoulder operated on. So i started taking this product. After 6 months my knee never felt so good. No problems with bending down, or at the gym. After 8 months my shoulder felt like new. Great stuff. I tell all my orthopedic friends about this product.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1988361 on Jan 01, 2011

I started using the basic one a little while ago for my dogs - they are doing well using it. All are 12 or over. I do prefer the capsule and am disapointed that the plus is not available in the capsule. The Tablets are VERY hard and make it tough to give the dogs - have to cut into tiny pieces and then try to crush - kind of a pain so may use another product in the future.

Big waste of big money...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Nov 16, 2011

Experimenting for my chronic osteoarthritis. Glucosamine trio works fine and reasonable.

Juls

Posted by Reviewer2250595 on Oct 07, 2009

Great product and delivered overseas quickly.

Sea Mussel Plus

Posted by Reviewer2664029 on Jan 18, 2011

I haven't been taking this long enough to give an honest rating but so far I am more than pleased.

Most effective Arthritiis relief supplement

Posted by Reviewer1755662 on Aug 30, 2011

This works far better for me than glucosamine-condroitin.

Green Mussel

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Aug 25, 2010

It's too early to tell whether this product will aid in alleviating joint pain as prescribed,but I am satisfied with your prompt delivery as usual,trademark of your great company!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1777861 on Nov 26, 2007

Great product that helps me immensely.

어머니께 드리구 있어요

Posted by simpsons on Dec 14, 2014

EBS다큐봤는데 이게 그렇게 좋다고 하더라구요 50대 여성분들에게는 꼭꼭챙겨주세요 푸른홍합은 정말 관절에좋다구함!! 저희 어머니는 벌써 다드시구 다시 재구매해서 드시구계세용 ㅎ

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »