Give it time!

Posted by Reviewer1660369 on Apr 27, 2010

I've been using Superior Hair for about 15 months now but was buying them from England. iherb is far cheaper even with postage. They are an excellent product for falling and thinning hair, from which we women often suffer, and I was clogging the plughole frighteningly at each hairwash. However, do give them time to show their promise. Three months minimum but better to decide after six months use. I have not been disappointed.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1879246 on Sep 05, 2011

I actually ordered Superior hair for different purpose. I choose this product for three of it's components - stinging nettle, saw palmetto and pygeum africanum, which should help me to clear excess testosterone or inhibit formation of DHT by binding enzyme 5-alpha reductase(that is what actually help with hair loss too). That should help me to take my DHEA supplement without worrying of side effects, like acne. So far the results are great and I'm very happy with my choice.

Results speak for themselves.

Posted by 5005515531986658319 on Jul 28, 2014

Although priced above many competing brands, this particular product has worked incredibly well for me. My hair stylist first pointed out that he was seeing an aggressive receding hairline, which naturally concerned me. I began researching the chemical causes of male hair loss, and began looking for supplements that contained herbs and ingredients known (even anecdotally) to reduce DHT concentration in blood plasma. FoodScience's supplement fit the bill, and I began taking it. Now 4 months later, my hair stylist is astonished at the regrowth of hair, which he says is an incredible and drastic improvement. I highly recommend it.

Keep my hair

Posted by Reviewer2249741 on Aug 07, 2011

Thisn really does help grow hair.

Superior Hair really is Superior

Posted by Reviewer3359153 on Aug 19, 2008

Very Good Product for the Hair.

Good overall hair product!

Posted by Reviewer2089924 on Jul 05, 2007

Good overall hair and more product!

Average

Posted by 4797288832189920665 on Dec 12, 2015

Started using 2nd bottle and almost half finished. Although i am too early to give review but anyway i must say that it has definitely reduced my DHT level, hence stopped the hair falling. Earlier some 3 months back i had an severe hair fall issue due to dramatically increased my DHT level at that time because of consuming pomegranate juice in large quantity for longer time. But this medicine has cover all those problems and stopped my hair fall in few days. Five star must give for this benefits. But giving 4 star (1 star less) for not seeing any new hair growing back. However I have to consume it atleast for another 4 months to see the results in these areas. Apart from it there are no side effects of this medicine. Overall a must try product.

it works

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Jun 24, 2016

its less than 1 month and i have new hair.well im taking this same time with aminosculpt but i think this is working .ill keep using it.its pricy but its worth it .see my other reviews :)

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2438919 on Oct 04, 2013

My hair really grow FAST! A little bit expensive, but amazing results!

Very effective at reducing DHT

Posted by Reviewer2761514 on Jun 25, 2014

From actual blood work measuring DHT, this product (3 or 4 per day) brings my DHT down from a hair thinning high level to a nominal level. When I started taking it a few years ago my hair actually grew back and it is staying thick even with Testosterone levels at the high end of normal.