FoodScience Superior colors are great.

Posted by Reviewer1016732 on Jun 19, 2008

I use the Greens, Reds, Purples, and Oranges...they are all wonderful and taste great. I mix the Reds and Purples in my morning shake, and mix the Greens and Oranges together with water for a mid-afternoon-beverage. They're great!

Superior Oranges

Posted by Reviewer1972690 on Jul 04, 2008

Superior Oranges has a great sweet orange flavor without sugar and artificial sweeteners. Just one 8 oz. drink provides lots of nutrition and energy. I like the fact that it provides 3,000 ORAC units equal to 5 servings of fruits & vegetables in one glass.

Noticably effective

Posted by Reviewer2558355 on Oct 03, 2007

Food Science caught my attention with this product. The formulation is a smooth and effective alertness solution; wonderful for overcoming those early afternoon energy deficits and has a light, bright taste.

Great whole-food supplement

Posted by Reviewer2123240 on Nov 05, 2010

We have used this for a year and always keep it stocked in our pantry. When the requisite quota of fresh fruits has been missed that day, this powder fills in the gap.

LOVE this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1092772 on Jan 26, 2012

I put this in my shakes every day and I feel FANTASTIC.

Superior oranges

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Oct 15, 2010

I love this fruit powder. I feel it gives me more energy, vitality and strength. The citrus fruits in this formula reduces mucus everywhere (throat, lungs, GI tract). Citrus fruits are said to increase GABA. It has a great taste too.

Great Energy Drink/4 stars

Posted by Reviewer1050835 on May 12, 2008

I use this product late morning or early afternoon, with great energy benefits...Tastes like an orange creamsicle....