10% Off Orders Over $40!

Fountain of Youth Technologies, Doctor's Beyond Testosterone, For Men, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer2252201 on Feb 07, 2012

I have been taking these pills for 2 months and guess what. They don't do anything. They don't have any testosterone and they don't work. Huge waste of money

Feel like a "super stud" again

Posted by 5082290301273482572 on Jun 03, 2012

At the age of 42, I was developing all the signs of low-t, also known as low testosterone. This product is all natural, and it also uses well researched, effective ingredients. I feel my libido increasing, my sometimes e.d. issues going away, and most surprising to me-- I added 10 ponds of solid muscle in one month while using this product along with my workout!!! I will keep using it just for that reason alone!!!

iHerb ... Excellent Company ...

Posted by Reviewer1148391 on Nov 15, 2011

Products arrived much sooner than I expected ... I have used this product before ... and think they are great ... Plus they were almost 20% less expensive thru you than from where I originally purchased them ... will continue to do business with you as needed .... Thank you ... R~

it functions

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Aug 15, 2011

You have to wait for results, is not an impresive product