Wonderful Product!

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012

I have fibromyalgia. Though I take Inflama-Rest for the pain, which I purchase from iHerb.com, I suffer with constant pain/discomfort in the rotator cuff in my left arm. In rubbing Frankincense & Myrrh Fibromyalgia Rubbing Oil on the upper arm, the pain ceases greatly and quickly. I will always keep this item in stock.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1720282 on Aug 15, 2011

I could really feel the relief immediately and the smell is lovely, an added bonus! It also does not sting or burn. I would recommend it to anyone with fibermyalgia, muscle or joint pain.

Rubbing Oil

Posted by Reviewer1063836 on Jan 01, 2012

Smooth, excellent texture, nice smell, eases the pain after 10 to 15 minutes.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer1351020 on Oct 10, 2013

I would use this just for the wonderful scent. I received it today and have so far rubbed a drop each into my sore thumb joints, then a drop on each side of my neck muscles that are always sore and stiff with fibro. The tightness released very quickly. I think I found a helpful product. AH/GA

FUNCIONA

Posted by 5062560319704296252 on Dec 04, 2013

compre esto para mi madre que sufre fibromialgia,y despues de utilizarlo 2 veces,dice que funciona bastante bien

No more pain!

Posted by Reviewer3271822 on Dec 06, 2013

Got this for my wife who has symptoms of fibromyalagia. This product has worked great for her!and the smell is wonderful and like aromatheraphy in it self. I highly recommend it!

Pain Relief

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Tried different prescriptions for pain relief. But, always develop allergies or rashes from them. Develop no rash or allergy from this product. And, yes it does stop the back pain for some time. Very pleased with the results. A friend of mine doctor changed he numb patch and after 3 days got really sick and develop a rash. We used clay to detox her skin. And, I put this on her instead. She said it worked better then the numb patches she used to get. So, I end up giving her half of my bottle for her to use. A little bit of this oil goes a long ways. And, the ingredients all appear to come from natural sources. You can not go wrong with God's medicines.

once again iherb discontinues a great product.

Posted by Reviewer2822856 on Jun 22, 2015