Love Them

Posted by Reviewer2231725 on Jul 05, 2008

I have to say at first i was wondering if this was a good idea becasue my baby wants his food instantly. Its not a good idea....its a great idea. we use them for his breast milk. All we do is put how many cubes we need in a bag and run it under warm water to melt the cube and bottle ready! It is much cheaper than buying the breast milk storage bags. I was going through 50 bags in just 5 day and at $10 a box that was getting expensive. The ice cube trays work great.

Very easy to use!

Posted by 5746278040938762961 on May 12, 2015

I use it for making frozen veggie and milk cubes for my little ones. I pop the cubes out and put them in freezer bags for easy storage. The tray lids are very helpful. Love that it's BPA free as well!

Great for any purpose

Posted by 4742335955737182759 on May 07, 2016

Great for baby's first foods etc

Great

Posted by Reviewer2115933 on Mar 15, 2008

Making batches of baby food is so easy with these trays. They wash well and stack nicely when not being used.

Nice size for the price!

Posted by Reviewer1215757 on Jun 05, 2008

I thought this item was much larger than the average size found in stores. You get more for your money! Although I don't like the fact that the lids warp a little when you wash it in the dishwasher, but I removed it before the drying cycle and that seems to help with keeping its shape.

Baby Trays

Posted by Reviewer2119812 on Jun 11, 2008

I love these trays! Very easy to deal with!

Yep

Posted by Reviewer2880743 on Jun 21, 2008

Should get some extra of these

Awesome!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1315381 on Aug 26, 2008

These are so GREAT!!! The food comes out so easy when frozen, and also very easy to clean. They stack nicely in the freezer without taking up too much space!!!

Fresh Baby, Baby Food, Breast Milk, Storage Trays, 2 Trays With Lids

Posted by Reviewer1557532 on Sep 20, 2008

Great!! very easy to use n can control amount of milk to give. min wasteage of breast milk :)

baby food storage

Posted by Reviewer1303003 on Oct 15, 2008

thanks for helping me safely store homemade baby food! pba free and easy to use!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »