Best salsa on iherb

Posted by Konnichiwa on Feb 05, 2016

This fresh tasting tomatillo, roasted Serrano chile salsa is my absolute favorite and a big hit with guests. I especially love the recipe on the label for the Tangy guacamole...just add avocado & cilantro....super simple but delivers a delicacy like taste that makes you crave more when you run out.

Oh So Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2430578 on Sep 16, 2012

I have loved this salsa for years. I make my own roasted tomatillo salsa fresh with peppers from my garden too,and sometimes with my own home grown tomatillos. The thing is, I like this salsa as well as my own. This is bursting with flavor, and when you add a little fresh lime juice on top of this, WOW! Way to go chef Rick Bayless and iHerb. Thanks so much for this wonderful treat at a fantastic price!

Amazing!

Posted by 5751622657813598788 on Apr 06, 2014

I had been missing salsa verde, because I cannot seem to find tomatillos to make my own in Korea. This stuff really hit the spot!

THE GREATEST

Posted by 4781844960258916291 on Sep 04, 2016

I've been living overseas for three years now and it's hard to find good salsa. This is my favorite item on iHerb and I put it on everything that I can. Highly addictive! Perfect with blue corn tortilla chips. :)

Sooo good!

Posted by JustSarah on Apr 09, 2015

I made some amazing pulled chicken with this salsa, though I had eaten a quarter of the jar with tortilla chips before I was done cooking! I highly recommend it--the flavor is great.

Very tasty!

Posted by Santita on Apr 20, 2012

Very tasty!

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer3014897 on Jul 08, 2014

Love this salsa. It's tangy and spicy.

So good!

Posted by 5304398974806728138 on Aug 13, 2014

This salsa is delicious and just the right amount of spicy. It's a bit watery but it makes it a good a seasoning for cooking too.

Fronter, Gourmet Mexican Salsa, Toamatillo

Posted by 4832884718991975870 on Oct 07, 2014

One of the best salsa verdes I have ever had. Add this to anything and it makes for a great meal! It has an especially roasted / smokey taste to it that I enjoy

Love it!

Posted by 5417828494585245732 on Mar 07, 2015

Was a big surprise to learn that this is made from the recipe of chef Rick Bayless, who is a real pioneer of Mexican food (I'm a big foodie and love the Food Network). Lovely tasting salsa that I use as a salad dressing or as a sauce for my chicken breast. Very nice.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »