July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Cocoa Powder, 16 oz (453 g)

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1846130 on Apr 08, 2011

This cacao powder is darker than Navitas (seems like roasted a little bit) and evidently more finely ground, so flavor is more noticeable and rich. I am going to buy Now cocoa and compare. The only complain that the package is thin, and it was slightly teared, and even ziplok did not help (ziplok was not sealed completely) - so cacao powder (fine sticky powder) was everywhere in the parcel and covered everything. However most part was not lost, I saved it and I enjoyed this wonderful cocoa/ But cleaning my clothes and all surroundings (after I opened the package) took some time for me. Wish packaging would be like in all other Frontier produts -foil or something like this to prevent tearing, or at least ziplok bag would be sealed more accurately.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 28, 2011

Rich, chocolatey, and dark. Does not taste ashy like cocoa powder, but smooth, as if someone melted and dried rich chocolate. Much better than Ghirardelli cocoa powder.

I absolutely LOVE this product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2051299 on Jan 31, 2013

This is, without a doubt, the best tasting cocoa powder I have ever tried. I've never really been a fan of Navitas Naturals Raw Cacao Powder, the taste just haven't done it for me. It's OK, but doesn't taste like chocolate, the way I want chocolate to taste like. Frontier Natural Dutch Cocoa Powder on the other hand tastes like HEAVEN. My homemade fudge balls/raw brownie batter made from dates, walnuts and cocoa powder tastes EXACTLY like unhealthy brownie batter made from flour, sugar and butter when using this powder. I can't believe it! I really recommend this product. Although this is processed and therefore doesn't have the equal amount of health benefits, it IS organic, fair trade and has lower calories. I LOVE IT, and you HAVE to try it! You won't regret it!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Oct 10, 2011

Delicious cocoa dissolves well in milk. I'll take another

Fair trade, organic and good price!

Posted by Reviewer2202342 on Nov 02, 2011

Good, but you have to deal with the bag - I emptied it into a couple of glass jars....Just a wee bit more hassle.