Frontier Natural Products, Cinnamon Sticks, 2 3/4" Each Stick, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1096506 From Missouri on Jul 24, 2011

I love these cinnamon sticks; they retain their flavor nicely. I steep them in my tea for added flavor, and they certainly last longer than the cinnamon sticks I used to buy in the grocery store. So much more reasonably priced, too. Will certainly purchase these again.

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST!!

Posted by Reviewer1077294 on Sep 07, 2011

This is the best product I have ever purchased through an on-line store. The cinnamon is FRESH, and DELICIOUS! The shipping was incredibly fast, as well! You have gained a new loyal customer!

Good Quality, Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1041148 on Jan 28, 2013

I use a lot of cinnamon sticks to add subtle flavor to many different dishes. Frontier offers high quality cinnamon sticks for a very good price.

Delightful find!

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. The Cinnamon Sticks smell so nice; look so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Lots for the price