Not the best one

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 13, 2014

I've tried lots of Dulse and this was an average one. The taste is quite fishy and it isn't as pure as I'm used to. But it's certainly ok and the price is good! I don't think I'll order again though.

This is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Mar 29, 2013

I've had dulse from many different sources, and Frontier's is the nicest, most palatable, clean, sifted dulse I've ever found. Buy with confidence.

Not horrible

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Jan 04, 2013

I'm a huge fan of dulse, but I'm not enjoying this product very much. I'm having a hard time eating it. The taste is just not as good as other brands of dulse I've purchased in the past, and doesn't come anywhere close to Maine Coast brand dulse, which is the best I've ever tasted. This Frontier brand dulse also contains little green flakes along with the normal dulse-colored flakes. Not sure what this it. I don't recommend this dulse, as there are better tasting options out there, such as Eden or Maine Coast. Though Frontier's bulk bag is somewhat economical, it's not economical enough to make up for the difference in taste.

Posted by 5082373137782542789 on Nov 27, 2012

Ideal for salads or sandwiches ...!

great herb add to my dishes

Posted by 5237255168640706446 on Aug 08, 2012

i bought this item as a recommendation from thrive diet, but since i didnt see any recipe for it, i simply use it to add herb to my lentin stew. it turn out great! it went well with carry spices lentils and potato. but i am sure it will go well with other things as well.

Dulse Flakes

Posted by 5245542037663887803 on Jun 07, 2012

These are superior. Everything went well. Got product promptly. Very happy with purchase. Price was excellent. Will buy again. Definitely!

Healthy and delicious.

Posted by Reviewer3027350 on May 10, 2012

I cook in a wok,under low flame in coconut oil.Just a few minutes.Don't use salt.Has plenty of natural sodium.A healthy product.I will always buy this.I use less than 1/4 of cup per serving.Crunchy too.Pleased with price.

Love that dulse, but note: this is basically flakes not whole

Posted by Reviewer3061378 on Mar 27, 2012

Cut & Sifted doesn't sound like whole, but I expected it would be different from "flakes." I've seen dulse flakes and bought them in the past. This product is just that, tiny flakes. It's still good. I put it on all sorts of things.

good

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Mar 25, 2012

Excellant flavor.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Mar 12, 2012

smells like ocean but excelent!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »