This is good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2325387 on Mar 29, 2013

I've had dulse from many different sources, and Frontier's is the nicest, most palatable, clean, sifted dulse I've ever found. Buy with confidence.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2586064 on Jun 06, 2011

This taste awsome. Also they are cut up just the right size to sprinkle on salads or eat right out of the bag.

Top Brand

Posted by Reviewer2319486 on Aug 08, 2011

Excellent item I hope that it stays available.

Not horrible

Posted by HealthyIsHappy on Jan 04, 2013

I'm a huge fan of dulse, but I'm not enjoying this product very much. I'm having a hard time eating it. The taste is just not as good as other brands of dulse I've purchased in the past, and doesn't come anywhere close to Maine Coast brand dulse, which is the best I've ever tasted. This Frontier brand dulse also contains little green flakes along with the normal dulse-colored flakes. Not sure what this it. I don't recommend this dulse, as there are better tasting options out there, such as Eden or Maine Coast. Though Frontier's bulk bag is somewhat economical, it's not economical enough to make up for the difference in taste.

Great taste.

Posted by thedaintypig on May 08, 2011

Yay! Thank you so much iHerb for getting this product!!! Tastes SO much better than powdered dulse. Lovely on top of rice :)

Dulse Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2138475 on Aug 09, 2011

Frontier has the best dulse leaf that I have ever tasted.

Love that dulse, but note: this is basically flakes not whole

Posted by Reviewer3061378 on Mar 27, 2012

Cut & Sifted doesn't sound like whole, but I expected it would be different from "flakes." I've seen dulse flakes and bought them in the past. This product is just that, tiny flakes. It's still good. I put it on all sorts of things.

great herb add to my dishes

Posted by 5237255168640706446 on Aug 08, 2012

i bought this item as a recommendation from thrive diet, but since i didnt see any recipe for it, i simply use it to add herb to my lentin stew. it turn out great! it went well with carry spices lentils and potato. but i am sure it will go well with other things as well.

Not the best one

Posted by 5499732028248659548 on May 13, 2014

I've tried lots of Dulse and this was an average one. The taste is quite fishy and it isn't as pure as I'm used to. But it's certainly ok and the price is good! I don't think I'll order again though.

Dulse, the maritime treat

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

Love dulse. Wish I could go to Nova Scotia to eat it fresh. I put this on my kale salad every day instead of salt. I have a slooooow thyroid, and I think the iodine in it is helping. Be sure to note the EXTREME amount of iodine in this product. If you need iodine as I do, this is great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »