good

Posted by Reviewer2139704 on Jan 18, 2012

very happy with this

100% happy

Posted by Reviewer3362115 on Aug 30, 2012

This is a great quality Pau d'Arco tea. It's also an excellent alternative to caffeinated drinks and I feel great drinking it. (Nice with a little honey added) iHerb also posts it out very quickly - thanks guys!

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3099407 on Nov 18, 2013

Thank you so much for carrying this product. It is such a good product. We drink it constantly to maintain good health.

Refreshing Detoxer

Posted by Reviewer3089243 on Jan 09, 2014

I suppose with anything in life what tastes good is a matter varying differently for person to person. I do love the taste of this tea. Some of my family members don't have the same conviction however. I generally drink this tea once every two weeks. It's refreshing. Feels as though you're detoxing, your body. It seem to be of high quality.

Noticeable & Possitive

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Dec 08, 2014

Noticeable reaction contraction, women wanting to get pregnant or are pregnant should not use it. I drink no more then 3 cups, with a pinch of this, a little extra Ginger and a Chia tea bag. Boil the water, turn off the heat on the kettle, then soak the combination for about 20 min. In the end added a teaspoon of unalkanized cocoa, little honey and sugar. It's delicious, without the sugar it will taste like coffee. Plus a make pulverized capsules mix ginger with it, for my husband. We are both noticing positive effects. Not recommended to long periods or over 3 cups of tea a day.

Execellent

Posted by Lyllow on Feb 17, 2015

Efficace. C'est le bois interne du Pau d'Arco (= lapacho arbre sud américain) dont les composants (quinones...) éliminent les microorganismes pathogènes pouvant être impliqués dans des infections gastro intestinales (le Pau d'arco a beaucoup de propriétés : anti fongique notamment contre le développement incontrôlé de candida albicans, anti-inflammatoire, etc.). Je l'ai bu durant plusieurs semaine (en combinaison avec des probiotiques pour reformer une bonne flores intestinales) et j'ai vraiment vu une différence au niveau de la sphère digestive. Il a par contre une certaine amertume (de légère à forte en fonction de votre dosage).

good price and quality,

Posted by 5491683802106076619 on Jun 20, 2015

I am very happy with both the quality, price and speed of delivery

It is the cheapest one I have found!

Posted by 5212523463281000343 on Mar 10, 2016

I wish this item is organic, but I am very glad to find the great value! It is very mild taste. I usually add this to my favorite tea. I buy dried ginger and steep with this one, too. I buy this for my candida problem.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2950614 on May 06, 2016

Could be organic but what the hey hay. Product looks like hay.

Tastes Great - Economical - Great Anti-Fungal

Posted by TanyaB on Jul 24, 2014

Great to buy whole bag - super fresh.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »