Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2669743 on Dec 02, 2011

This stuff is good for pregnancy, strengthen uteurs. For the recipe to be used before, during after pregnancy. Susan Weed Recipe... 1 oz (1 cup or so) Raspberry leaves in a quart Jar, Pour over boiling water. Let set 4-8 hours. Drink 1 cup 1st trimester, 2 cups 2nd Trimester, 3 cups 3rd Trimester During Labor, 1 cup leaves to 2 cups water. Steep 30 minutes and drink, for less pain and fast delivery. A midwife said, Anything less than 1/2 cup red raspberry leaves to a quart isnt enough to work! GOogle the Red Raspberry Leaf Tribe for lots more info. You will get the most results with using 1 cup red raspberry leaf to a quart of water at least through the last several weeks, work up to that much through the whole pregnancy. Take with Magnesium or cramp bark if you have too many braxton hicks.

Smells & taste real good

Posted by Reviewer2010409 on Jan 26, 2012

Will continue to buy this brand. Taste really good. I drink this tea mainly to help strengthen my womb as I usually have bad cramps and pms 2 weeks before menses. My cycle is around 35 days, however, after drinking this everyday for 3 weeks, my menses came in 22 days. I think it is regulating my cycle. Will continue to drink and see what happens in the next few cycles.

fresh

Posted by Reviewer1745533 on May 14, 2011

opening the bag was like stepping out into my garden

Met Expectations and then some!

Posted by Reviewer1376235 on Jul 22, 2011

I have been looking for a raspberry tea grown in the USA. A major herb company for bulk herbs gets their tea from other countries and the raspberry tea is bitter. I was delightfully surprised at how good this tea is.I can tell it's very fresh. I will get it here as long as I can, and as long as the price stays reasonable. Frontier natural products are fast becoming a favoriter of mine for bulk herbs.

Raspberry Leaves Purchased for horse use - Canada shipping

Posted by Reviewer2895573 on Aug 02, 2011

I actually purchased these for my horse after doing some research on calming hormones in over-active geldings. The shipping to Canada was fast (just over a week) and there were not extra fees charged (brokerage ect). The product was nicely packaged and fresh and just what I expected! The product has worked amazing on my horse & I think I will continue to use it and am tempted to make a tea for myself they smell so good!

perfect for pregnancy and beyond

Posted by 5694637339265846075 on Feb 09, 2016

I am expecting my third child and was looking for a new tea. I have tried many different brands and this is by far my favorite! It is the nicest loose tea I have tried and doesn't have any extra garbage in it. It is very high quality and seeps perfectly. I am sure one bag will last me a long time! The price is unbeatable too. I would recommend this to anyone especially if they are expecting.

Delicious Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1378724 on Dec 02, 2013

I generally make the organic version (which was out of stock when I desired more) with regular raspberry tea for flavor. It is sooo good. I like it hot or cold with honey. The taste is similar to that of black tea, which I love; but don't drink as much any more.

For Use in Horses

Posted by 4613176373984904436 on Oct 04, 2016

For half the cost or less of Mare Magic, which has the main ingredient of red raspberry leaves, we buy this product for mares in our barn who act 'mareish', ie: cranky, mean or crampy. Red raspberry leaves help tone the uterus and relieve discomfort. I have a lesson horse who is very sweet and she suffers from bad cramps. And there are a couple horses here with just plain bad attitudes, including a gelding, that receive this in their daily ration. They actually love the stuff and look forward to it in their feed bowl. It is economical to buy this way vs. the brand name item packaged specifically for horses. It is safe to use when used correctly. As with any herb, you could do harm with overdosing. We use the same tiny scoop that comes with Mare Magic to feed this product now. Its probably equivalent to like a tablespoon, and you don't pack it, just give it loosely.

LOVE THIS

Posted by Reviewer1860541 on Aug 05, 2011

I have been using this in my last trimester of pregnancy. It is great and very cheap. I had been buying the same stuff from a herb shop 100grams for $19NZD so saved heaps buying this through IHERB. LOVE IT

Fantastic for labor prep!

Posted by 4821432982031383544 on Jun 02, 2013

I really love that I found this bulk bag of RRLT, especially since it's super expensive and hard to find in Australia (so far as I know). Product arrived well sealed and fresh in the foil bag. The tea tastes great and easy to steep, the only thing i'd recommend is using a very fine tea strainer with this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »