• Customer Ratings

Excellent quality and flavor

Posted by Reviewer1746062 on Oct 21, 2011

I purchased this spearmint leaf to combine it with my nettle leaf tea to improve the flavor profile and it certainly did. I'm really happy with this purchase.

Nice

Posted by 5416189313779537639 on Jan 20, 2014

it smell like certain brand of gum and it blend well with nettle leaves.

Tasty and good value

Posted by 5676274438216600782 on Mar 14, 2014

Get yourself a strainer and you can enjoy this product which is fresher than the bags you'll find in supermarkets.

Fresh taste

Posted by 5682859589684164421 on Nov 24, 2014

Very drinkable and I'm not a huge fan of herbal teas. If you are buying as a beverage I can imagine that it could be used as a culinary tool for many things. Houmous? My daughter and I bought it for its reputation for neutralizing androgens. We drank it every day for her PMS week to ward off menstrual migraine and it worked. I'm 54 and I hope it will bring an end to the moustache that my body had plans on growing.

A medicine

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 22, 2015

This is only used as a medicine in my case. I rarely get a heartburn or bad movement but when I do, I just brew two teaspoons of this and the pain goes away immediately after finishing the cup. Not kidding. Also it's so soothing and helps me sleep when I can't, not to mention it smells nice. Spicy foods is now possible :) I suggest going for the organic version, though.

good

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Apr 12, 2011

tastes nice