Detox aid

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 01, 2011

Concerned about radiation and decided to start using this. Supposed to be good for removing radiation and other heavy metals.

French green clay

Posted by Reviewer1977168 on Aug 15, 2011

French green clay was suggested to me to use. I brush my teeth with it, drink it in the morning, I think it is great. The only thing I am concerned about and that my is my blood pressure was up, maybe due to the toxicity of the medication.

Great for Horses Too!

Posted by Reviewer2836567 on May 24, 2011

My veternarian recommended the French Green Clay to put on my horse's legs which were cut and scrapped in places that are notoriously hard to heal. Worked like a charm!

Use to make my own Powdered/Liquid Makeup

Posted by Reviewer1291676 on Mar 05, 2015

This is a dark green color, the website looks like a mint/light green. I like the color and am currently using it in my makeup to balance out the redness in my skin. It covers well and is a good texture that I can mix up with my other products and it blends well. I would recommend for this type of application!

bath luxury

Posted by 5453016444288838366 on Jun 01, 2015

I add the French Green Clay Powder to Dead Sea Salt, Pink Himalayan salt,Epsom salt and dried crushed rose petals with a few drops of Lavender and Carrot Seed essential oils for a luxurious soak and skin softener. Devine!

Excellent product and service

Posted by Reviewer1971541 on Oct 13, 2011

The clay is smooth and easy to use. Great price value.

very good face mask

Posted by orlytagar on Jun 27, 2012

I blend it water with assentiol oils.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1712089 on Jul 06, 2013

Great for oily, acne prone skin. I add some jojoba oil to the mix, because my skin also gets dry in certain areas.

Good stuff for those seeking 'essential' beauty remedies

Posted by A1725-6887 on Sep 06, 2013

It is good to have something like this in your home beauty 'arsenal' because it's time-proven, it does work and as for this one in particular, it is of really good quality. I would suggest trying this product.

Super clay!

Posted by 5576994976079460299 on Sep 23, 2013

The best clay for your face, on my simple opinion

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »