• Customer Ratings

Really spicy!

Posted by 5257558051193285628 on Feb 04, 2016

Nice deep orange red colour and a little goes a long way because it is really spicy! More spicy than chili padi! Awesome buy! Really recommend to those looking to add a spicy kick in their food!

So tasty and SPICY!

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Dec 18, 2015

I consider myself a huge spicy food lover, so I am always looking for ways to add some spice to my food. I was pleasantly surprised with how spicy, brightly colored, and finely ground this product was. Because of its spiciness, I only need a little (half a teaspoon goes a long way) in my food which brings a lot of heat without adding an overpowering pepper taste. So far I have added it to curries, soups, sauces, and marinades. I even just sprinkle some on top of eggs and popcorn! FYI, Huy Fong Food's Sriracha sauce ranges between 1,000-1,500 heat units while Tabasco Sauce is 2,500-5,000 heat units to give you an idea of how spicy this pepper is.

Ground Cayenne

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I'm using up a prior product so haven't started this one yet, but I'm delighted to find it on your site. I take about 1/4 teaspoon daily to prevent clots.

Frontier Natural Products, Ground Cayenne - Hot and Hot,

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This cayenne powder comes in a sealed aluminum foil pack. First get a used shaker (or any empty salt or pepper shaker, to put only the amount that you need. And presto, you have a Cayenne Shaker. I use to ./shake/ on any food that I eat. You can control the amount of /heat/ by the amount that you put in. The more, of course, the hotter, (Hot foods increases metabolism, improves circulation, and burns calories while you eat! ... But beware, it may make you improve your appetite more, which may make you eat more!) ... Put in in your soup, meat, fish, viand, anything! A superhot smoothie? Then ... put some in! :) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

good

Posted by 5013526863525917313 on Jan 29, 2014

No complaints! I add this to everything for a little heat. A 1/2 tsp goes a long way in my opinion, but for those that like more heat you could buy a higher Scoville or use 1 tsp :)

Best ever!!!!! Be careful!!!hot hot hot!!!

Posted by 5001407197958710933 on Jan 28, 2014

Now this has been a winter highlight in the cold snowy north. What a fabulous enhancement for juicing and meals. I even mailed some in a small package for my son to try, it is that good!!! Will use this again and again.

Nice and hot

Posted by SavoringLife on Jan 19, 2014

Nice and hot if you put enough. If you can't take spiciness, don't choose this 90k heat units one. Otherwise, go for it. I will restock cayenne pepper for my kitchen when it runs out - but this huge packet can really last for a very long time.

This cayenne's got a kick!

Posted by 4887689773149309435 on Dec 12, 2013

Whoo-boy, this is good cayenne, but you've got to watch out for that heat! I suppose that only means that it's healthier though..:)

I will never have to buy chilli again

Posted by Reviewer3133916 on Nov 09, 2013

I dare you to put a pinch on your tounge! Very hot! :D Great taste, deep red color. And there is almost half a kilo of it. At a very fair price.

Wow