• Customer Ratings

Please ask for habanero!

Posted by Reviewer2031643 on Aug 23, 2011

Nice hotness. I wish iherb would sell ground habanero or ghost pepper aswell, though. Or frontier natural's habanero flakes / whole dried habaneros. If you see this review, please contact iherb so we can get some really hot spices on here. =D

good hot cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1809439 on Mar 21, 2012

great and so hot. Most exciting product in iherb. I put it on everything, on hot cocoa, on banana.. Thinking of making tincture, dr.Schulze recipe is in google. Clogged nose opens instantly. Ihme etteivät laita tätä kurkkupastilleihin.

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer3288913 on Sep 23, 2011

The potence of this product is pretty good. The red pigment is extremely strong. Would definitely buy again. I like the way iherb gives us several informative choices on any given product. They truly value and respect there customers needs.

Ground Cayenne

Posted by Reviewer1710699 on Oct 07, 2011

The price is awesome as well as the product.

GOOOD

Posted by Reviewer2155810 on Feb 29, 2012

Beats heart desease easy... :_)

So tasty and SPICY!

Posted by 5231800612931483152 on Dec 18, 2015

I consider myself a huge spicy food lover, so I am always looking for ways to add some spice to my food. I was pleasantly surprised with how spicy, brightly colored, and finely ground this product was. Because of its spiciness, I only need a little (half a teaspoon goes a long way) in my food which brings a lot of heat without adding an overpowering pepper taste. So far I have added it to curries, soups, sauces, and marinades. I even just sprinkle some on top of eggs and popcorn! FYI, Huy Fong Food's Sriracha sauce ranges between 1,000-1,500 heat units while Tabasco Sauce is 2,500-5,000 heat units to give you an idea of how spicy this pepper is.

Really spicy!

Posted by 5257558051193285628 on Feb 04, 2016

Nice deep orange red colour and a little goes a long way because it is really spicy! More spicy than chili padi! Awesome buy! Really recommend to those looking to add a spicy kick in their food!

Frontier Natural Products, Ground Cayenne - Hot and Hot,

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

This cayenne powder comes in a sealed aluminum foil pack. First get a used shaker (or any empty salt or pepper shaker, to put only the amount that you need. And presto, you have a Cayenne Shaker. I use to ./shake/ on any food that I eat. You can control the amount of /heat/ by the amount that you put in. The more, of course, the hotter, (Hot foods increases metabolism, improves circulation, and burns calories while you eat! ... But beware, it may make you improve your appetite more, which may make you eat more!) ... Put in in your soup, meat, fish, viand, anything! A superhot smoothie? Then ... put some in! :) >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

This cayenne's got a kick!

Posted by 4887689773149309435 on Dec 12, 2013

Whoo-boy, this is good cayenne, but you've got to watch out for that heat! I suppose that only means that it's healthier though..:)

Lovely Heat

Posted by francesjoan on Nov 06, 2012

I even use cayenne on top of my morning fruit and greek yogurt. It's good on everything! I had a tooth pulled and tried tea bag to slow or stop bleeding...did'nt work. Then I tried cayenne on the bleeding hole and it stopped it right away. What's not to love about cayenne :)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »