Yum! Love this stuff

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

This is by far my favorite product. I use this on almost everything, including pasta, rice, eggs, vegetables, salads and my favorite, popcorn! You can use it to make dips, dressings, sauces or put in your smoothies. It is a good source of B vitamins, including vitamin B12 for vegans. It has a nice cheese-like flavor that my son just loves. He puts it on everything, I even caught him just eating it with a spoon. It also is a good source of protein and is salt and gluten free. .

Great deal!

Posted by Reviewer3027906 on Sep 02, 2012

I love using frontier nutritional yeast to get my b vitamins. Iherb has cheapest price!

good flavor, fine product

Posted by x-tine on Jan 16, 2012

These seem fresher than versions available in bulk bins of health food stores. It has a finer, almost powdery texture that blends well with just about anything.

good product, super mini flakes

Posted by shellloid on Oct 18, 2013

This tastes great, but if I hasn't read the other reviews first I probably would have thought that I got sent the wrong product as the flakes really are mini to the point of almost being a powder. I'll need to use less that recipes call for because of this or I'll go through it in supper quick time!

These are very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Dec 04, 2013

They are not the most delicious I've had (that would be Quantum Nutrition) but those are hard to come by, and these are the best of what's available on iherb, in my opinion. I think the Frontier are a very good company, excellent quality.

Great product

Posted by 5465294588230911349 on May 31, 2013

Great taste, and with extra B12 vitamin, something that vegan people need. I use it in many recipies, but the pop corn with nutritional yast makes the difference. Try it an you'll remember me!!!! Just add nutritional yast right after you make the pop corn, as they are still hot! It's the perfect chease taste!!!! :)

soo delicious

Posted by vanagelyte on Dec 14, 2013

love it, just the best price and quality. need some more :)

best tasting and affordable nutritional yeast!

Posted by KadySinger on Dec 18, 2013

I go through this stuff really quickly so it's awesome that I can buy it from iherb in bulk for less than at the store (I get more too) great tasting and awesome value for money! You also get some of your b vitamins, which is important for everyone!

Dec 09th order arrived Jan 24th

Posted by 5601796451531409444 on Jan 25, 2014

Very good, and not a powder. Flakes are easier to handle

An inportent supplment in cooking

Posted by 5565875348812694615 on Feb 13, 2014

One good product in cooking. One central task and good product for several dishes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »