Frontier Natural Products, Organic Almond Extract, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Oohhh

Posted by Reviewer2418830 on Sep 28, 2011

Smells so good. Like something from my childhood that I can't put my finger on..I open the bottle often just to take in the aroma.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2065740 on Dec 27, 2011

Very clear, with a wonderful aroma. The value was excellent for me, since I use a great deal of Almond Extract. The small 1 oz. bottle at the supermarkets run $4.50 plus.

it's fronteir

Posted by 5375605316132856363 on Sep 09, 2012

Aroma and flavor from organic product is so great, plus need less amount of product to get the same or even better flavor from it.

Not as good as another brand I tried

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on May 22, 2012

I'm sorry I got the large bottle of this almond extract, In comparison to Simply organic it's just too rough tasting. It's not horrible mind you, but simply organic is so tasty and aromatic.