Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Ground, 1.76 oz (50 g)

Reviews 3-star

Ok: A Bit Bland

Posted by Reviewer2888766 on Aug 10, 2011

This is definitely a very mild-flavored cinnamon. Oddly enough, it reminds me of ground peppercorns without the spicy kick. I prefer the cassia cinnamon for its robust, aromatic, spicy-sweet goodness. For me and my cinnamon-lovin' tastbuds, this product's flavor falls flat for me.

Luxury , gourmet, but strange!

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 24, 2012

I was waiting for months and month for this product to arrive at IHerbs, but when I bought it, I got disappointed. The undertaste and scent is too dry for me, very unusual. I am used to cinnamon, that has sugary, sweet undertaste. So I gave this cinammon to my frined, she liked it a lot, but I will give my 3 starts. Sorry, maybe my scent and taste receptors are not very well developed :)