Excellent Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer1722459 on Aug 19, 2011

I have diabetes and read that using one tablespoon of Cinnamon a day helps reduce your dependence on Blood Sugar medicine. I wanted to try Ceylon Cinnamon because the usual household Cinnamon is called Cassia Cinnamon and has about 5% Coumarin (and is supposedly banned in Germany) while the Ceylon Cinnamon I am now using has only 0.004% Coumarin. I wanted to test the taste and consistency of Ceylon Cinnamon as opposed to Cassia so I order this small amount. Then after tasting real Ceylon Cinnamon....I ordered 1lb of Ceylon Cinnamon and have been using it every day. I believe it has helped to lower my Blood Sugar numbers with the help of The 30-DAY DIABETES CURE. Although this was a small amount of Ceylon Cinnamon...it served it's purpose and I now order 1lb of Ceylon Cinnamon from DRUERA.

The. Best. Cinnamon. Period.

Posted by herbalicious on Apr 03, 2012

I adore this cinnamon! Due to research I read two years ago about cinnamon and a negative side effect on the body, I started looking into other options. This type of cinnamon is the safest and with organic, you can't go wrong! The taste is sweet, soft and almost creamy compared to the average, sharp cinnamon. This is more subtle, and sometimes I feel like I am putting too much on to get the right flavor. But actually a little bit goes a long way. Testimony to how much I love this: A few days after I received this in the mail and tested it out on rice porridge, I had a nightmare that my bottle was empty! I woke up panicky, oh, no!! When I checked the kitchen I was so pleased to see it almost full! :D Win!

Best cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2513058 on Feb 21, 2012

The taste of this product is great, so is the texture. It's very fine powdered, and the taste is much sweeter and milder than regular cassia cinnamon. It is recommended for those who eat more than half a teaspoon of cinnamon a day, because Ceylon cinnamon doesn't contain the toxic amount of cumarin as the Cassia cinnamon does.

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

Absolutely THE BEST organic CEYLON Cinnamon out there! I use it in my cooking, even in my coffee. Ceylon Cinnamon is the REAL cinnamon. It helps to maintain blood sugar level.

Lovely flavour.

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 07, 2012

If Ceylon Cinnamon is available where I live, I have yet to find it. The more delicate flavour is far superior to the more common Cassia Cinnamon.

Sweet Cinammon!!!

Posted by Reviewer2091347 on Jun 13, 2011

I was reading about the difference between Cassia and Ceylon cinammon and decided to try this since everything else on (or off) the shelf seems to be "Cassia". I have to say this one reminds me more of what I must have grown up eating and I loooooove cinammon. This Ceylon cinammon smells so much sweeter and is safer than the others - especially if you like to sprinkle in large quantities!! Really good stuff AND organic!

Great price for Organic Ceylon Cinnamon!

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 15, 2012

I have a hard time finding organic Ceylon Cinnamon in local stores, especially at a great price like this. It wasn't too long ago that I learned that not all cinnamon is created equal, and that Ceylon cinnamon, also known as "true cinnamon" had the health benefits as well as complex taste I was seeking. Delicious, smoother and almost sweeter compared to Cassia cinnamon. I use it daily when I brew coffee to take out the bitterness.

Alice on Fronrier Organix Crylon Cinnamon ground

Posted by 5397797382952971350 on Nov 19, 2013

I love this product. It is somewhat sweet and blends nicely with coffee and cereal

Fast

Posted by 5484573952164748253 on Nov 21, 2013

Fast delivery.

A+

Posted by Reviewer2388180 on Oct 02, 2011

Exactly what I wanted, Great product. TRUE cinnamon! Best price of anywhere!!!!!