¡Genial!

Posted by martaekos on Mar 03, 2016

¡Buena canela! Sabor intenso y muy finamente molida.

A favourite

Posted by Holistichippy on Feb 22, 2016

We use this everyday on our breakfast. Not cheap but lasts quite a while

Frontier Products Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on Feb 18, 2016

Works as described for people who do not know this is one of the few cinnamons you can consume as it has no toxins in it enjoy the product daily I am 68 and it helps keep my blood sugar stable. I use it on almost anything

Nice product.

Posted by 5141922522823393563 on Jan 24, 2016

sooo goood!

Buen sabor

Posted by LunaGa on Jan 11, 2016

El bote es bastante más grande que los típicos de especias y es de cristal. Está muy rica.

Best Cinnamon Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Dec 24, 2015

I read an article that said that Ceylon is true cinnamon and is the only type that truly benefits blood sugar regulation. I love cinnamon in general, and I use it as much as I can for it's anti-inflammatory effect, so I had to try the Ceylon. It is by far so much better in taste. I can't tell the difference in its benefits, but I feel better knowing that Ceylon is at least proven to help regulate blood sugar and reduce inflammation.

Tasty

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

I love cinnamon! I sprinkle it on everything from my morning oats, eggs, coffee, tea, everything! You won't even notice a difference in taste and it's healthy!

glad it's organic

Posted by 5557046960360560491 on Dec 12, 2015

i learned about the different varieties of cinnamon and the various risks from using "conventional" cinnamon. it's even regulated in some European countries for safety. since i use it every day (in cereal and coffee), i want to use the kind that is better for my body. this brand is tasty and i'm glad it's organic.

Taste Good

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Dec 12, 2015

Taste much nicer.

Mrs

Posted by 5101031266701561301 on Dec 12, 2015

Love Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, however, can buy in any Health food store for same price. I will purchase from iHerb again, great company, great service.