REAL Cinnamon!

Posted by Fantasy on Dec 20, 2012

sweet tasting REAL cinnamon=) lovely on oatmeal and apples

Can I give it ten stars please??

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. I have ALWAYS wanted to order Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon because I have heard it is like nothing you've ever had before in your life and can't even be compared to the stuff in the grocery store. WOW! The Ceylon Cinnamon smells heavenly; looks so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Cinnamon

Posted by ladypamela on Feb 06, 2013

Best tasting Cinnamon ever! Excellent! I am using it as a suppplement, about 1/2 tsp per day - great in my smoothies and with the Chag-o-charge.

Healthiest Cinnamon (Low in Oxilates) - THE BEST CINNAMON FOR YOU

Posted by healthysupplements on Apr 23, 2013

I just recently learned that not all cinnamon is good for you in generous amounts. Especially chinese or saigon etc. cinnamon that is dark and strong. According to nutritionfacts.org, Dr. Gregor compares the oxilate content in cinnamons and through actual studies done, it was proven that the only cinnamon that did not have a negative effect due to high oxilate content was the Ceylong Cinnamon....in short, if you eat lots of cinnamon on a regular basis, Ceylon is the only way to go. I like to put mine on mashed sweet potatoes for a sweet cinnamon flavor.

Favorite!

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Jun 20, 2013

This is the most excellent brand and type of cinnamon. Mild but flavorful. Not "burny" like other types out there. Returning for more, won't ever get any others.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2247479 on Aug 09, 2011

The Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon was exactly what I was looking for.

Very good!

Posted by Sabine on Oct 25, 2011

I like this real cinnamon. A bit milder than 'shop' cinnamon, and nice and sweet.

great for digestion

Posted by Reviewer3159643 on Nov 28, 2011

i just used it on the holiday

Ceylon Cinnamon stops insulin resistance

Posted by Reviewer2508356 on Feb 16, 2012

Ceylon Cinnamon, true cinnamon, is better at stopping insulin resistance than regular (cassia) cinnamon. Helps prevent Type 2 Diabetes.

I like it

Posted by amarrille on Feb 28, 2012

Definetely will buy it again. Very good taste.