Put it on ERRRRYTHING!!

Posted by 5527388093320450213 on Aug 16, 2013

Excellent stuff to add to just about everything

Best tasting cinnamon EVER

Posted by 5115613418359329628 on Aug 25, 2014

Add a tbsp to 3 egg whites, mix, slowly fry over some coconut oil until you get yourself a crepe like flat pancake. Roll it, and voila, you have an amazing, low-calorie low-carb cinnamon roll. Tastes AWESOME. Buy in large quantities if you can.

Tasty

Posted by iherbyfan on Dec 16, 2015

I love cinnamon! I sprinkle it on everything from my morning oats, eggs, coffee, tea, everything! You won't even notice a difference in taste and it's healthy!

Frontier Products Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by 5183704727961848195 on Feb 18, 2016

Works as described for people who do not know this is one of the few cinnamons you can consume as it has no toxins in it enjoy the product daily I am 68 and it helps keep my blood sugar stable. I use it on almost anything

Organic Ceylon Cinnamon

Posted by 5165999458024747089 on May 13, 2014

the best quality

Can I give it ten stars please??

Posted by 5308077919546960186 on Jan 28, 2013

I make my own Elderberry Syrup tonic and the main suppliers in the country were sold out just as I had orders to fill! I stumbled upon iherb via Amazon and noticed they had some Elderberries so I decided to order. I also noticed that it was Frontier Natural Products brand and have always wanted to try them. It was also my first time ordering from iHerb - many 'firsts'. iHerb had all the ingredients I needed and I was thrilled to get them all at once. I have ALWAYS wanted to order Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon because I have heard it is like nothing you've ever had before in your life and can't even be compared to the stuff in the grocery store. WOW! The Ceylon Cinnamon smells heavenly; looks so incredibly fresh, and was perfect in my syrup tonic. I am thrilled beyond measure with each of the items I ordered! Wow. Wow. Wow. Thanks, iHerb - I'll be ordering again!

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Ground, 1.76 oz (50g)

Posted by Reviewer1450244 on Nov 09, 2014

Seems to be making a difference to how my husband feels, he wants to keep taking a teaspoon every day.

Best Cinnamon Ever!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Dec 24, 2015

I read an article that said that Ceylon is true cinnamon and is the only type that truly benefits blood sugar regulation. I love cinnamon in general, and I use it as much as I can for it's anti-inflammatory effect, so I had to try the Ceylon. It is by far so much better in taste. I can't tell the difference in its benefits, but I feel better knowing that Ceylon is at least proven to help regulate blood sugar and reduce inflammation.

Excelente

Posted by Angelacorreac on Apr 16, 2015

De sabor y aroma muy suave y delicado. No predomina su sabor en las comidas, pero aporta el toque necesario de sabor a canela.

Best ever cinnamon powder

Posted by Reviewer1576657 on Nov 27, 2014

This is the best..it smells wonderful. And at a much better cost and quality than what I can buy locally.