Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Chai Tea, Green, 16 oz (453 g)

Finally found another green chai!

Posted by 5265930521435997994 on Jan 23, 2013

This was just what I was looking for! The green chai I drank before was discontinued, and I've looked over two years for a replacement. This tea is light and flavorful, and I love drinking it straight (without milk and sweetener). Here are some brewing tips to get this tea exactly right (the instructions on the label are hilariously ill-suited to green tea in general): - Don't use boiling water. Use hot water around 65C (about 150F) or else it'll be too bitter. If you can't gauge the temperature of your water use 3/4 boiling and 1/4 cold. - For one cup of tea, use one tsp of leaves (for two cups, two tsp and so on). If you want a stronger tea (for instance, if you want to add milk), use double the amount of leaves (though personally I don't think green tea is a good milk tea). - Brew for about 1 to 2 minutes according to your preference. Any longer and it'll be gross!

Authentic chai masala flavour

Posted by Reviewer2134148 on Nov 30, 2012

Excellent quality but I think the green tea should be replaced with loose black tea.

Good taste!

Posted by 5368219113370365111 on Jun 04, 2014

Good tasting tea, just not quite what I expected. The contents very finely ground, so you must use a very fine filter or just have to drink some of the actual tea/spice mix at the bottom of the cup.

my granny loves it

Posted by Reviewer2605299 on Sep 17, 2012

Я осталась равнодушной к этому чаю, но он очень понравился моей бабушке. Поэтому буду заказывать еще. I don't like this kind of tea but my grandmother love it very much. So I'll be ordering more.

Great !

Posted by Reviewer3267913 on Apr 22, 2014

My husband's favorite !!!!