Frontier Natural Products, Organic Cut & Sifted Dandelion Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Dandelion root tea

Posted by Reviewer2379628 on Jul 28, 2011

Great tea ,I use this mixture three times a week,Great for the overall system.Thanks for your products,I feel better already.

Great Dandelion Root

Posted by 5398817154136110349 on Apr 12, 2013

I combine these organic dandelion roots with roasted organic chicory root to make a very tasty coffee alternative!

Frontier Herbs Never Disappoints on Price and Quality.

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on Feb 09, 2014

I always like to buy my herbs by the pound from Frontier Herbs...they stock a lot of things in addition to teas and herbs. Definitely good price and quality!

Excellent Quality and Active Components (Keep Reefrigerated)

Posted by 5495370954383379798 on Aug 16, 2015

I've been taking Dandelion Root Tea, for about 20 years, because I suffer from Panic Attacks, and Anxiety Disorder. My Doctors, initially had me on all kinds of Meds, which caused quite Undesirable Side-Effects. One-by-One, the Doctor and I Checked which caused the most trouble, while I also had began looking for more Natural Alternatives. Being completely Honest with ALL my Doctors, I did Extensive Research, both on Books, and Online (NOT Wikipedia), regarding Herbs specifically for my Condition(s), and Dandelion Root came up as one of two Choice Herbs to try. Under my Doctor's Supervision, and once we Determined my particular Physical Make-up could Respond positively to this Herbal Substitute, we Gradually weaned me from most--but not all--of the offending (too many Side-Effects) Pharmaceuticals, switching over to Dandelion, and Valerian, (Nature's "Valium," and Nature's "Xanax" as I joke to people). At least myself, I've been able to wean out of about 5 different Psychotropic Medications, and/or Tranquilizers, by simply taking Valerian and Dandelion at night , before Bedtime. An additional Bonus was that I used to get Panic Attacks everytime I flew, even w/ the Pharmaceutical. I've completely Overcome my Fear of Flying, my Panic Attacks are Non-Existent, and actually, I don't even need to take these Herbs any longer, in order to Fly (Reiki helps, though ;). I've been X...x-free a full 6 yrs, if not longer. I'm still on a single Tranquilizer, since I do have a Condition which Requires maintenance Pharmaceuticals. Nonetheless, I never let myself run out of either of these Herbs. (I also Sleep Better thanks to them).

Just what I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2604716 on May 18, 2011