Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flower, 16 oz (453 g)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3115127 on Sep 05, 2011

Very satisfied with these hibiscus flowers compared to the Egyptian hibiscus I've been buying for years from Egypt. This is very smooth in taste, not so sour. I don't even have to add so much stevia (I never add sugar to hibiscus drink).

Absolutely marvelous!

Posted by Reviewer3278908 on Mar 13, 2013

No words can describe how good this tastes. simply stunning.

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer2105738 on Sep 28, 2011

I ordered this product after an online search for Hibiscus tea. I was pleased to find the web site and the product I was looking for. And it being organic made it an even better deal. I am enjoying my hibiscus tea very much. I had read a couple of reports for using this tea to help lower blood pressure. I haven't been using it that long to know if I'll get any results but it sure can't hurt to try. I was pleased with the packaging and the shipping time was excellent. I'll order again from this site.

HIBISCUS FLOWER

Posted by Reviewer3027366 on Sep 07, 2011

Thank you for having this flower, in your list of products that you carry. I can honestlly tell you that is one of the best Hibiscus Tea that i have ever tasted. (Delicioso)

Results on Blood Pressure

Posted by 4709424050016435580 on Jan 06, 2014

As a 51 year-old male, my blood presure began creeping up over the last few years and I wanted to control it without medication. Hibiscus tea is reported to help, so I tried it. The tea from iHerb is very aromatic, and I happen to really like the tase of it. When I started, my BP was 191/107, and with two cups per day, along with some beet root juice powder in OJ and being a little more aware of what I eat, my blood pressure this morning was 141/91 (and I haven't had the tea or OJ mix yet!) and that has been within 30 days, so I am very happy! I know that the tea plays a huge role, because within 1 hr after drinking it, I see a marked decrease in both systolic and diastolic pressures. Based on the freshness, the organic certification and definately the price of this tea, I will not buy from anyone but iHerb!