Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flower, 16 oz (453 g)

Tea for the Heart

Posted by 5018991860974209233 on May 23, 2012

I've been making this tea once per day with hibiscus and hawthorn berries. I really like this tez. It's tart and I sweeten it a bit with honey. I also drink one cup of filtered water with a fill tablespoon of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, as well. I am also taking 2400mg daily of magnesium oxide, 1 fish oil and flax oil capsule daily. I am adding this to the three BigPharma 'bp meds' daily regimen to help lower my bp and it appears to have done just that where the meds alone have barely lowered both systolic and diastolic pressure. I heat less than one standard coffee cup of filtered water and bring to a boil and shut off the heat and immediately add two tablespoons of hibiscus and 1 teaspoon of hawthorn berries and let it steep for 10-12 minutes and strain it off through a wire strainer back into the cup and stir to dissolve the honey. Often times I will add 1/2 tsp of lemon-lime or lemon.

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer2105738 on Sep 28, 2011

I ordered this product after an online search for Hibiscus tea. I was pleased to find the web site and the product I was looking for. And it being organic made it an even better deal. I am enjoying my hibiscus tea very much. I had read a couple of reports for using this tea to help lower blood pressure. I haven't been using it that long to know if I'll get any results but it sure can't hurt to try. I was pleased with the packaging and the shipping time was excellent. I'll order again from this site.

Superior

Posted by bobbienorthern From Illinois on May 24, 2012

I think this is the best tea I have sever tasted and drink four cups a day.

great service

Posted by 5526484339945830741 on May 25, 2012

fast shipping and a good product

A hard-to-find product at an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2283039 From California on Apr 12, 2013

If you like hibiscus-based teas, which tend to be expensive, you might enjoy trying these organic hibiscus flowers to make your own. Although I prowl the aisles of health food stores and cooperatives every week, I have never seen them available. With this giant bag in your pantry, you can throw handfuls into your teakettle. There are studies that have shown that drinking hibiscus beverages can lower blood pressure, which prompted me to make this purchase. Frontier's line of products is HUGE. They are organic and you can save yourself a ton of money buying their bulk-packaged foods.