• Reviews | English

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2574158 on Apr 16, 2012

hibiscus flowers brew up nicely! No twigs or 'stuff' in it either

Excellent Tea

Posted by Reviewer2105738 on Sep 28, 2011

I ordered this product after an online search for Hibiscus tea. I was pleased to find the web site and the product I was looking for. And it being organic made it an even better deal. I am enjoying my hibiscus tea very much. I had read a couple of reports for using this tea to help lower blood pressure. I haven't been using it that long to know if I'll get any results but it sure can't hurt to try. I was pleased with the packaging and the shipping time was excellent. I'll order again from this site.

Superior

Posted by bobbienorthern on Jun 14, 2015

I think this is the best tea I have sever tasted and drink four cups a day.

Hibiscus

Posted by 5461255032781541082 on Oct 29, 2014

My absolute favorite in tea this stuff is amazing I am 67 and I'm not swollen with water weight, this is my remeady for high blood pressure and it takes that ring out of my ears, I make this amazing tea with fresh orange slices, rose hips, raspberry leaves or fresh, and jasmine tea. I'm totally not taking any medication no blood pressure meds, they give enough so it last for months

Best I have bought

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 12, 2015

I have bought Hibiscus flower tea from several sources, and this is simply the best I have found. Very fresh and strong.

High Antooxidant

Posted by Reviewer2555425 on Aug 04, 2016

More antioxidant than Macha green tea, according to Dr. Michael Greger: Nutrition.org

Frontier Natural Products Hibiscus flowers

Posted by 4771698141496164880 on Aug 21, 2016

This looks and tastes good and the same as what I know about this flower. I take this to normalize my blood pressure. Apparently, hibiscus flowers have the ability to reduce blood pressure and you have to try it for yourself then tell if it is effective because its effects can be different on different people.

사실 이렇게 양이 많은 줄 몰랐는데

Posted by 5091979644693880321 on Sep 22, 2016

히비스커스 여신의 차라고 하잖아요! 티도 잘 우러나고 좋아요. 향긋하고 물 대용으로 마시고 있습니다. 너무너무 많아서 엄청 나눠줬네요. 게다가 유기농!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1600024 on Dec 23, 2016

A very refreshing and thirst quenching tea, it is good hot or iced. In the summer it is good iced with a little lime juice added. While I do not have high blood pressure, my readings were inching a little higher than I would prefer, so I started drinking the hibiscus every day. This tea, along with a couple of other things I am doing, has brought my blood pressure in the range that I prefer.

just as expected

Posted by 5559443626334151744 on Dec 23, 2016

same quality as my local store. I make tea out of it every day. This bag will last me a while. I be back for more herbs. Thanks iherb.