• Reviews | English

Yummy Hibiscus Tea

Posted by lesliekhnp on Nov 24, 2014

I really love hibiscus tea, especially with a spoonful of honey. Yummy cold or hot. I used to buy from the Mexican market near my house but it seemed awfully dirty. I found cobwebs, bird feces and dirt. It was much cheaper, but it is worth it to me to spend the extra money for a clean product.

The Best!

Posted by vvaleed on Apr 07, 2016

: ) Good product .. I loved it so much

사실 이렇게 양이 많은 줄 몰랐는데

Posted by 5091979644693880321 on Sep 22, 2016

히비스커스 여신의 차라고 하잖아요! 티도 잘 우러나고 좋아요. 향긋하고 물 대용으로 마시고 있습니다. 너무너무 많아서 엄청 나눠줬네요. 게다가 유기농!

Great taste, good value

Posted by 5030396541722493560 on Oct 28, 2014

Fantastic product and great value. Has become one of my favourite teas.

Wonderful

Posted by 5391261230049164059 on Sep 02, 2014

I love this product. The leaves have very high quality and they provide a wonderful taste. I think that the price is wonderful as well, considering that in Brazil, which is the country I am from, the price of the organic hibiscus tea is very high and the quality much lower. Anyway, this is so common that it will become redundant for Brazilian to say that when it comes to the differences of the products and prices between Brazil and other countries. In short, this product is very good.

Love it!!!!

Posted by 5339189032425808139 on Feb 10, 2014

The first time I purchased this item I bought one for myself and one for my uncle for his 80th birthday along with a loose leaf tea mug to keep him in good health. He loved it and is ready for another bag. I drink it most often as a hot tea and have now turned my fiancé on to it and he adds Crystal Light and drinks it as a cold tea. The taste is great and the health benefits are even better!

A hard-to-find product at an excellent price

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

If you like hibiscus-based teas, which tend to be expensive, you might enjoy trying these organic hibiscus flowers to make your own. Although I prowl the aisles of health food stores and cooperatives every week, I have never seen them available. With this giant bag in your pantry, you can throw handfuls into your teakettle. There are studies that have shown that drinking hibiscus beverages can lower blood pressure, which prompted me to make this purchase. Frontier's line of products is HUGE. They are organic and you can save yourself a ton of money buying their bulk-packaged foods.

Bissap

Posted by biotytips on Aug 27, 2014

Je m'en sers pour mes cosmétiques homemade mais je vais bientôt me faire du jus avec j'adore ca, ca me rappelle mon enfance en Afrique :)

exellent

Posted by Reviewer2406011 on Aug 22, 2013

hibiscus flower tea was the best I ever tasted, will buy again

Delicious tasting tea

Posted by 4909098164806431615 on Oct 21, 2014

I loved the flavor of the hibiscus flowers in tea. It won't disappoint you with its tart flavor--just add a little stevia to make it sweet. It has a wonderful rich red color as well. I think it is helping my blood pressure also, as I try to get at least 2-3 cups per day.