Frontier Natural Products, Certified Organic Cut & Sifted Hibiscus Flower, 16 oz (453 g)

Good stuff

Posted by 5738184080844165013 on Dec 30, 2013

We are very satisfied with the hibiscus tea we purchased from you. Your service was timely and product tasty. Thank you grampstheold@gmail.com

Results on Blood Pressure

Posted by 4709424050016435580 on Jan 06, 2014

As a 51 year-old male, my blood presure began creeping up over the last few years and I wanted to control it without medication. Hibiscus tea is reported to help, so I tried it. The tea from iHerb is very aromatic, and I happen to really like the tase of it. When I started, my BP was 191/107, and with two cups per day, along with some beet root juice powder in OJ and being a little more aware of what I eat, my blood pressure this morning was 141/91 (and I haven't had the tea or OJ mix yet!) and that has been within 30 days, so I am very happy! I know that the tea plays a huge role, because within 1 hr after drinking it, I see a marked decrease in both systolic and diastolic pressures. Based on the freshness, the organic certification and definately the price of this tea, I will not buy from anyone but iHerb!

Love it!!!!

Posted by 5339189032425808139 on Feb 10, 2014

The first time I purchased this item I bought one for myself and one for my uncle for his 80th birthday along with a loose leaf tea mug to keep him in good health. He loved it and is ready for another bag. I drink it most often as a hot tea and have now turned my fiancé on to it and he adds Crystal Light and drinks it as a cold tea. The taste is great and the health benefits are even better!

hibiscus tea

Posted by Reviewer2731821 From Great Britain on Mar 18, 2014

a very pleasant and enjoyable change from green and black teas-vibrant colour is enticing and pleasing flavour- 2teaspoons allowed to brew gives 4 cups so economical as well

Hibiscus Flower tea

Posted by Reviewer1342117 From Australia on Apr 11, 2014

very happy, great product and excellent fast service!