Terrific

Posted by Reviewer1249481 on Feb 28, 2012

Packaging was 100% sealed. This helps me make the best home-made Hot-Chocolate Instant Mix. (Recipe from Alton Brown of the "Good Eats" television show)

Delicious and Healthy!

Posted by Reviewer2031919 on Feb 28, 2012

This cocoa powder is smooth and not too sweet, exactly like what I am looking for! I like to mix 1 teaspoon of the cocoa in the hot coffee,then freeze it in the fridge to make a healthy mocha frappe!

Great Product - Very Handy

Posted by Reviewer2186607 on Jan 28, 2012

In using this to quit coffee - I am glad to say that this product, in water alone - helped to 'quench' the bitter taste I was looking for in a morning beverage - without using cream or agave - it makes a great substitute for the flavor - however, there's nothing that I've found that comes close to the smell of fresh brewed coffee as a substitute. I did use this in conjunction with Pero - and it works quite well - but still the smell wasn't there. In fact, I'm drinking a cup of this now - 1/4 tsp of cocoa powder (give or take) with 1 tsp of pero - no sweetener or cream - and a few raw cocoa nibs on my desk to munch on - and I'm okay without coffee. 3 Days and counting. I know the 'pain' of having a set back when quitting coffee - so as long as no one brews a pot of coffee in the house while I'm in the early days here - I will be fine with this set up - even if it were to happen that I smelled fresh brewed coffee, the memory of the weeks of sluggishness, nagging headaches and eye twitches that came with my last 'set back' when I accidentally got served 'real' 100% full caffeine coffee - really made an impression on me I won't soon forget - so as long as I have this Cocoa Powder and my Pero - I'm good to go. (I've been a coffee drinker and a 'decaf' mocker for almost 35 years. Its been 1 month since I started quitting (using half caf coffee mixed with alternatives - progressively getting weaker and weaker (adding more alternatives to the coffee and using less coffee) - and now its been actually 3 days since I have had caffeine/coffee) I know that the raw cocoa nibs and the cocoa products do have some caffeine - but the chemicals used in processing coffee are not being consumed anymore - and - some chocolate is good for you - and I don't find that it is that addictive for me - especially in its raw, unsweetened form - that is a safe way to get off coffee for me at least. Good luck to those who are trying to quit!

Not what I expected as DARK cocoa powder

Posted by Reviewer3317677 on Dec 29, 2011

I ordered this product with NOW organic cocoa powder, and the colors are the same even though this one says dark. It has slightly bitter taste however I will stick to Hershey's special dark cocoa powder for dark cocoa. Too much compromise on taste and scent for "organic".

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2423238 on Dec 28, 2011

Rich, chocolatey, and dark. Does not taste ashy like cocoa powder, but smooth, as if someone melted and dried rich chocolate. Much better than Ghirardelli cocoa powder.

Excellent dutch cocoa

Posted by RodericRinehart on Nov 07, 2011

Good price, excellent taste, great company.

good

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Nov 03, 2011

nice product. But am still finding way to get used to bitter taste.

Fair trade, organic and good price!

Posted by Reviewer2202342 on Nov 02, 2011

Good, but you have to deal with the bag - I emptied it into a couple of glass jars....Just a wee bit more hassle.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1606659 on Oct 10, 2011

Delicious cocoa dissolves well in milk. I'll take another

Love the flavour

Posted by tinatherese on Sep 27, 2011

It is a very good organic cocoa, good value for money. I love to mix it in natural yoghurt with stevia as a healthy treat!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »