New To iHerb?

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Genmaicha Tea, 16 oz (453 g)

Good Deal :)

Posted by Reviewer1738818 on Apr 15, 2012

I am constantly drinking green tea. I have it at least 3 times a day, so I was going through tea packets pretty quickly. Plus my favorite type is genmaicha which can be pretty pricey, so I decided to take the leap and switch to loose tea. This is a really good bargain - it lasted me forever. The taste of the tea is not as nutty or as roasted as I would have liked, which is why I only gave it 4 stars - but it does have that unique flavor of genmaicha which simply beats any other type of green tea out there. I will probably be buying this brand again. It's a good deal when you figure you're getting 16oz for only $22.