• Customer Ratings

Not too spicy

Posted by Reviewer1598433 on Mar 21, 2016

I added this to hot water to drink, not bad except that it is not fine enough and can still feel some fibre or strands when it settles at the base. Still trying out different brands/types organic ginger powder.

5 stars for taste. Great product.

Posted by 5334610577813347443 on Feb 04, 2016

This product is lovely and would have gotten 5 stars only it was too expensive considering if you want to make gingerbread you don't have much to work with..

Beautiful warming ginger root

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Jan 06, 2015

Very wholesome feeling ginger. I add this to my super food combinations and it has a lovely warming effect. I also use it to make water kefir and it flavours it nicely.

My daily addiction!

Posted by Reviewer2334842 on Dec 25, 2014

A great addition to smoothies though not as good as fresh ginger for tea. I am addicted!

I love this ginger.

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 03, 2014

The organic quality and bulk quantity has made this my favorite spice to eat. Helpful to digestive issues. Great spice combined with cayenne, garlic, and onion for poultry and beef.

Real fresh organic ginger smells and tastes great!!!

Posted by MarieMR on Jul 26, 2014

Wonderful for teas and for cooking. Very fresh product. Iherb provide a very good service Thank you!!

Safe and Nice

Posted by 4705185625108180024 on Apr 10, 2014

I am just happy there's ginger I can use that's not grown using pesticide. I don't try to compare it to fresh ginger. I like it as it is and it's good enough for me. And it's easy to use.

hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

Posted by 4977844803828274411 on Mar 11, 2014

while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!

good

Posted by some16some38 on Mar 07, 2014

fresh and good for me.

really strong!

Posted by Reviewer2366716 on Oct 14, 2013

The ginger is fragrant and really have the "punch"

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »