• Reviews | English

SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2759314 on Nov 15, 2011

Tastes great, amazing smell, I use it everyday!

Wonderful Pure Wholesome Taste

Posted by teacup on Nov 24, 2014

Probably thee Best Turmeric on the market, which is easily available. I use it every time I cook (which is almost daily) and it is the greatest. 10 stars for Frontier Natural Products and this product.

mother and grandmother

Posted by Reviewer2309468 on May 28, 2014

Due to tumeric's anti-cancer properties and since I've found it to be of mild flavor, I've recently been using it in everything I can think of, rather than just in turkey vegetable soup which was previously my soul usage. Now, sprinkled on boiled eggs, fish (along with lemon juice, dill, cayenne and S&P; my chocolate recipe, baked chicken (along w/other spices), cauliflower, and wherever else.

Very good color

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Sep 23, 2011

Good quality, large amount. Great taste, great buy!T

I eat this for my health

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011

It has a strong flavor and smell that would seem to indicate quality. Or a lack of quality.

ground turmeric

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Jun 20, 2011

smells as bad as it tastes - even honey doesnt help - I have to take it with peanut butter! In foods okay...

Good pure product

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Use it often.Clears my brain.

Good source of turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

bought this package as an alternative to capsules which are much more expensive. I found it easy to include a 1/2 teaspoon in my breakfast (apples, banana with flax meal and soy milk). then in the afternoon I include another 1/2 teaspoon when I take my pro-biotic. So I have found the ground turmeric easy to use and a very good product.

The Best of the Best!

Posted by 5101608415184677216 on Jun 21, 2016

Excellent product! I have been taking a Turmeric supplement for several years. In my humble opinion, your USDA Organic Certified Turmeric root powder is truly the Gold Standard of Turmeric. I will be purchasing more very soon. Thank you for making this wonderful product available at such a great price.

Anti-bacterial properties

Posted by 5394792804814460603 on Oct 31, 2016

This powder has a strong turmeric fragrance and it's really potent. I use 1 tsp of turmeric powder with 1 dessertspoon of manuka honey and 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a cup of warm water when I was down with the flu bug. It cleared my sinuses and loosened all the infected mucus and phlegm. I have given this concoction to my son who caught the nasty bug as well, and he's recovering very well.