• Reviews | English

Good quality and flavour

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

I'm very happy with the price and quality of this product. Often ground turmeric has little flavour. This one has the same flavour and deep yellow/orange colour as fresh turmeric. Turmeric was recommended to me by an Ayurvedic doctor for reducing congestion in my liver. I do feel better when I take it.

very fresh

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

Very fresh and with bright vibrant color. Good for skin, circulation, adds some spice to the food. Good for liver - make the bile flow.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Good source of turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

bought this package as an alternative to capsules which are much more expensive. I found it easy to include a 1/2 teaspoon in my breakfast (apples, banana with flax meal and soy milk). then in the afternoon I include another 1/2 teaspoon when I take my pro-biotic. So I have found the ground turmeric easy to use and a very good product.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2027559 on May 27, 2014

Bought this product for medicinal purposes. I put it in empty capsules . Product is very good as it must be pure because it stains anything it comes into contact with !! If you handle the powder my advice is to use gloves to avoid staining of your fingers and nails !!! This bag of powder goes a long way, will last you a long time and well worth the money !

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Jun 18, 2014

I make my own dog food with raw ingredients and I add a large scoop of this to the mix, its such a good spice to help keep you healthy. I'm so glad I found a place to purchase it in bulk.

Organic Ground Turmeric Root

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I've been taking about a tablespoon daily with breakfast for months and have just started your product, which certainly appears to be the real thing, and is presumably protecting my brain and health. I add a generous amount of black pepper and raw palm oil to increase absorption. I don't find that turmeric has much flavor, but I'm sold on the well-studied benefits and I want them! It certainly isn't in any way objectionable. I will gladly buy from you again.

great product

Posted by 4631915137665322218 on Mar 15, 2015

colour, smell and taste of this product is great, I will certainly order again

The Best of the Best!

Posted by 5101608415184677216 on Jun 21, 2016

Excellent product! I have been taking a Turmeric supplement for several years. In my humble opinion, your USDA Organic Certified Turmeric root powder is truly the Gold Standard of Turmeric. I will be purchasing more very soon. Thank you for making this wonderful product available at such a great price.

This Certified Organic version is better.

Posted by Reviewer1110747 on Jun 26, 2016

I recommended getting this certified organic version over Frontier's other 16 oz non-organic one. In their non-organic version, I found little pieces of something in it that looked almost like hair, but was something else I couldn't determine. You're better off buying this one instead.