• Reviews | English

Good pure product

Posted by Reviewer1612531 on Jun 27, 2011

Use it often.Clears my brain.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jan 24, 2012

Qualitative product.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Frontier Organic Ground Turmeric Root

Posted by 4637760828373834057 on Sep 03, 2013

We are very pleased with the Turmeric that we ordered. My husband takes the turmeric every day. Your service and delivery was excellent. Your price for Turmeric cannot be beat. We are very pleased and will order again from iHerb.com. Thank you.

Good Quality!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Aug 27, 2013

Nice in curries and also for marinating meats.

Good quality and flavour

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 17, 2013

I'm very happy with the price and quality of this product. Often ground turmeric has little flavour. This one has the same flavour and deep yellow/orange colour as fresh turmeric. Turmeric was recommended to me by an Ayurvedic doctor for reducing congestion in my liver. I do feel better when I take it.

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

Looks great, smells great - really fresh. I mixed it with my veggie drink in the morning and with a little bit warm milk in the evening. It's one of my favourite products.

The Best of the Best!

Posted by 5101608415184677216 on Jun 21, 2016

Excellent product! I have been taking a Turmeric supplement for several years. In my humble opinion, your USDA Organic Certified Turmeric root powder is truly the Gold Standard of Turmeric. I will be purchasing more very soon. Thank you for making this wonderful product available at such a great price.

great product

Posted by 4631915137665322218 on Mar 15, 2015

colour, smell and taste of this product is great, I will certainly order again

great product

Posted by Reviewer2027559 on May 27, 2014

Bought this product for medicinal purposes. I put it in empty capsules . Product is very good as it must be pure because it stains anything it comes into contact with !! If you handle the powder my advice is to use gloves to avoid staining of your fingers and nails !!! This bag of powder goes a long way, will last you a long time and well worth the money !