• Customer Ratings

Good Quality!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Aug 27, 2013

Nice in curries and also for marinating meats.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Good source of turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

bought this package as an alternative to capsules which are much more expensive. I found it easy to include a 1/2 teaspoon in my breakfast (apples, banana with flax meal and soy milk). then in the afternoon I include another 1/2 teaspoon when I take my pro-biotic. So I have found the ground turmeric easy to use and a very good product.

Organic Ground Turmeric Root

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I've been taking about a tablespoon daily with breakfast for months and have just started your product, which certainly appears to be the real thing, and is presumably protecting my brain and health. I add a generous amount of black pepper and raw palm oil to increase absorption. I don't find that turmeric has much flavor, but I'm sold on the well-studied benefits and I want them! It certainly isn't in any way objectionable. I will gladly buy from you again.

great product

Posted by 4631915137665322218 on Mar 15, 2015

colour, smell and taste of this product is great, I will certainly order again

good for candida

Posted by Karach on Jun 06, 2014

great product

hidden shipping fees rip-off ...Buyer beware

Posted by 4977844803828274411 on Mar 11, 2014

while the products are great, they're advertised as being reasonably priced... That is until they get to your door & want an extra $20+ for hidden shipping fees. This as happened both times that I've ordered from iherb. BUYERS BEWARE of hidden shipping fees!

Organic, good

Posted by Reviewer2373056 on Nov 27, 2013

quality is high compared to the price

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2877336 on Feb 19, 2012

The aroma and taste is right on point. I will be reordering Turmeric from Frontier.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Jun 18, 2014

I make my own dog food with raw ingredients and I add a large scoop of this to the mix, its such a good spice to help keep you healthy. I'm so glad I found a place to purchase it in bulk.