• Reviews | English

The Best of the Best!

Posted by 5101608415184677216 on Jun 21, 2016

Excellent product! I have been taking a Turmeric supplement for several years. In my humble opinion, your USDA Organic Certified Turmeric root powder is truly the Gold Standard of Turmeric. I will be purchasing more very soon. Thank you for making this wonderful product available at such a great price.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jan 24, 2012

Qualitative product.

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Jun 18, 2014

I make my own dog food with raw ingredients and I add a large scoop of this to the mix, its such a good spice to help keep you healthy. I'm so glad I found a place to purchase it in bulk.

Tastes better

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 02, 2016

This taste better than Starwest Botanical turmeric. Just a preference. I take this for brain health. I'm in my early 60s so I doing what I can afford to keep my brain healthy. I'll always buy turmeric even if I was on a limited income.

Frontier Organic Ground Turmeric Root

Posted by 4637760828373834057 on Sep 03, 2013

We are very pleased with the Turmeric that we ordered. My husband takes the turmeric every day. Your service and delivery was excellent. Your price for Turmeric cannot be beat. We are very pleased and will order again from iHerb.com. Thank you.

Posted by owenfox on Mar 03, 2016

Really like this. Very good quality. Have tried one other brand and this is better. rich... See my other reviews as desired. All the best to you, Owen

Excellent

Posted by Trinity on Apr 02, 2014

Looks great, smells great - really fresh. I mixed it with my veggie drink in the morning and with a little bit warm milk in the evening. It's one of my favourite products.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2027559 on May 27, 2014

Bought this product for medicinal purposes. I put it in empty capsules . Product is very good as it must be pure because it stains anything it comes into contact with !! If you handle the powder my advice is to use gloves to avoid staining of your fingers and nails !!! This bag of powder goes a long way, will last you a long time and well worth the money !

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

great product

Posted by 4631915137665322218 on Mar 15, 2015

colour, smell and taste of this product is great, I will certainly order again