• Reviews | English

very fresh

Posted by Reviewer1893145 on Mar 17, 2014

Very fresh and with bright vibrant color. Good for skin, circulation, adds some spice to the food. Good for liver - make the bile flow.

Good Quality!

Posted by 5534303202323310979 on Aug 27, 2013

Nice in curries and also for marinating meats.

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by Reviewer2485668 on Oct 24, 2012

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Ground Turmeric Root, 16 oz (453 g)

Organic turmeric in big portion

Posted by 5394441297938500743 on Jun 08, 2016

I use this in the medical purpose. I make turmeric paste and I add it to my food or I take it with water. It helps me in my joint problems.

The Best of the Best!

Posted by 5101608415184677216 on Jun 21, 2016

Excellent product! I have been taking a Turmeric supplement for several years. In my humble opinion, your USDA Organic Certified Turmeric root powder is truly the Gold Standard of Turmeric. I will be purchasing more very soon. Thank you for making this wonderful product available at such a great price.

Good source of turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jan 23, 2015

bought this package as an alternative to capsules which are much more expensive. I found it easy to include a 1/2 teaspoon in my breakfast (apples, banana with flax meal and soy milk). then in the afternoon I include another 1/2 teaspoon when I take my pro-biotic. So I have found the ground turmeric easy to use and a very good product.

Organic Ground Turmeric Root

Posted by 4939146178035508668 on Feb 14, 2015

I've been taking about a tablespoon daily with breakfast for months and have just started your product, which certainly appears to be the real thing, and is presumably protecting my brain and health. I add a generous amount of black pepper and raw palm oil to increase absorption. I don't find that turmeric has much flavor, but I'm sold on the well-studied benefits and I want them! It certainly isn't in any way objectionable. I will gladly buy from you again.

great product

Posted by 4631915137665322218 on Mar 15, 2015

colour, smell and taste of this product is great, I will certainly order again

Good Quality

Posted by Reviewer1416842 on Jun 18, 2014

I make my own dog food with raw ingredients and I add a large scoop of this to the mix, its such a good spice to help keep you healthy. I'm so glad I found a place to purchase it in bulk.

good for candida