Heavenly aroma

Posted by Reviewer1200463 on May 09, 2012

This is the best smelling cinnamon I have ever tried. And the taste is wonderful. I use it in teas, chocolate protein shakes. I have not baked with it as I don't eat wheat. update: I am ordering again--but have had this cinnamon for 6 months now in a humid climate and it is still wonderfully flavorful and I stll marvel at how delicious my hot cacao is with this added. This is just absolutely the BEST!!

It is truly Premium

Posted by Reviewer1684744 on Jul 22, 2011

This cinnamon is the best I ever tasted. It is more flavorful than the ceylon variety.

Vietnamese Cinnamon

Posted by Reviewer2079373 on Jan 08, 2012

Wonderful product. Very aromatic and delicious in everything I've added it too. So much better than the ordinary store-bought.

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

Deliciously different

Posted by 5376940223036448820 on May 17, 2016

A familiar taste (like Red Hots?) but not the same taste as "regular" cinnamon. Nice and strong. Will buy again.

Great Cinnamon

Posted by 5391158529516607019 on Sep 09, 2016

Best cinnamon I've ever tried

Powerful

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Use it all the time, for self and as an insecticide for plants. Did you know mold can not grow on cinnamon. It will pretty much prevent us from developing daibetis. We eat cinnamon toast every mourning. Buying Frontier Natural Products is a guarantee it will have NO fillers. You can't go wrong with Frontier!

Yummy!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Deeply flavored cinnamon that is more complex than others I have tried.

wonderful spice

Posted by 5652172382901392699 on Mar 31, 2015

This cinnamon smells divine and tastes better than any other cinnamon I have tried so far

Best Cinnamon Ever

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Apr 18, 2015

This is without a doubt the best cinnamon I have ever tasted (or smelled). As long as it is available I will not purchase any other. I use it in my smoothies every day (about a tsp.). I have not done any baking since I purchased it, but next time I make muffins I will definitely be using this cinnamon. I'm sure it will make a great difference in the taste. Thank you iherb for supplying this product and all the other wonderful products on this site.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »