excellent

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jun 29, 2014

The taste and smell are wonderful.

Powerful

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Use it all the time, for self and as an insecticide for plants. Did you know mold can not grow on cinnamon. It will pretty much prevent us from developing daibetis. We eat cinnamon toast every mourning. Buying Frontier Natural Products is a guarantee it will have NO fillers. You can't go wrong with Frontier!

Yummy!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Deeply flavored cinnamon that is more complex than others I have tried.

wonderful spice

Posted by 5652172382901392699 on Mar 31, 2015

This cinnamon smells divine and tastes better than any other cinnamon I have tried so far

Best Cinnamon Ever

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Apr 18, 2015

This is without a doubt the best cinnamon I have ever tasted (or smelled). As long as it is available I will not purchase any other. I use it in my smoothies every day (about a tsp.). I have not done any baking since I purchased it, but next time I make muffins I will definitely be using this cinnamon. I'm sure it will make a great difference in the taste. Thank you iherb for supplying this product and all the other wonderful products on this site.

Excellent cinnamon

Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015

Excellent cinnamon, sweet and well rounded flavor.

Best Taste

Posted by francesjoan on Aug 27, 2015

I use this in my low carb baking. It's sweeter than other cinnamon types. It has a hot cinnamon bite which adds to flavor to recipe more than other cinnamon kinds. Will buy again.

lovely

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

This is some really good cinnamon. The taste is so good and light and sweet and it does not get slimy when put in something hot. I really like this one.

Better than expected

Posted by Reviewer1236024 on Jan 08, 2012

This is such good cinnamon - naturally sweet and spicy -- nothing like the little bottles I've gotten from the supermarket in a pinch. Was wary that a whole lb. bag would be too much, but it's so delicious I can imagine using it up within a few months.

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jul 27, 2011

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »