lovely

Posted by bobbienorthern on Apr 08, 2016

This is some really good cinnamon. The taste is so good and light and sweet and it does not get slimy when put in something hot. I really like this one.

Powerful

Posted by 5151531766433899966 on Aug 14, 2014

Use it all the time, for self and as an insecticide for plants. Did you know mold can not grow on cinnamon. It will pretty much prevent us from developing daibetis. We eat cinnamon toast every mourning. Buying Frontier Natural Products is a guarantee it will have NO fillers. You can't go wrong with Frontier!

Yummy!

Posted by Crotchetymama on Mar 03, 2015

Deeply flavored cinnamon that is more complex than others I have tried.

wonderful spice

Posted by 5652172382901392699 on Mar 31, 2015

This cinnamon smells divine and tastes better than any other cinnamon I have tried so far

Best Cinnamon Ever

Posted by 5000311664920190683 on Apr 18, 2015

This is without a doubt the best cinnamon I have ever tasted (or smelled). As long as it is available I will not purchase any other. I use it in my smoothies every day (about a tsp.). I have not done any baking since I purchased it, but next time I make muffins I will definitely be using this cinnamon. I'm sure it will make a great difference in the taste. Thank you iherb for supplying this product and all the other wonderful products on this site.

Excellent cinnamon

Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015

Excellent cinnamon, sweet and well rounded flavor.

Best Cinnamon I have tasted!

Posted by Reviewer3242291 on Oct 14, 2013

Best ever Cinnamon! Test and be amazed. Parasta kanelia mita olen maistanut!

This is what cinnamon should be!

Posted by Reviewer1187962 on Mar 30, 2014

The smell transports me back to my grandmother's kitchen when I was a little girl making cookies. I don't know what they are putting in the grocery stores, but this product seems to prove it's not really cinnamon. I accidentally put too much in my cocoa, but it turned out to be delightful! Not bitter at all. So do indulge with this fine spice.

Fast ship Great savings over buying in store

Posted by 5512811902305869168 on Apr 02, 2014

So far so good. I don't have a way to test the quality other than taste and appearance and it looks and taste very good. great money savings over buying the 2oz jar in the store for almost the same price.

excellent

Posted by paisleyjade on Jun 29, 2014

The taste and smell are wonderful.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »