Very disappointed in this...not what it says!

Posted by Reviewer2710859 on May 23, 2016

I was very excited to be able to order some black tea that was both decaf and organic because I did not want any more flouride in my tea (non-organic has high levels). But when this came and I opened the pouch, this tea is not plain black tea! It smells extremely floral, or like it is earl grey or something! Yuck! And I spent $30 for tea I don't like. I only wanted regular strong black Indian tea.

Good buy, good tea

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Jun 20, 2012

Frontier themselves sell this for ALOT more. This is my daily tea for iced tea. Very nice - I love it!

I love tea

Posted by Reviewer2498983 on Nov 26, 2012

This tea has a very delicious...

Word of caution, not black tea

Posted by 4736429087918431620 on Jul 04, 2016

Scent: Earl Grey, which is quite a strong lingering smell so if you're sensitive to smells be warned Taste: Light, floral taste which reminds me of earl grey tea not black tea Quality: Lovely light floral taste but felt misled by the product and brand Overall I am a little frustrated as i have almost 500g of tea that cost me $40 that I'm not going to drink as I only drink earl grey tea on the occasion. iherb, it would be worth considering changing the name of the tea. I enjoy purchasing products from iherb but am left with a sour taste in my mouth from this experience.

Love this tea!!

Posted by 4993379036939414316 on Dec 03, 2015

The price is almost as good as the flavor of this tea! Love that it's organic AND decaf without a bunch of chemicals!