I like it!

Posted by FataMorgana on May 10, 2012

Wonderful, but an unusual tea. Gourmet. Newcomers for the first time feel smell of rubber, pine needles, or smoked salmon =) But we have this tea is very, very much! It goes well with spicy, salty snacks. Love the fans Puer. Чудесный, но необычный чай. Для гурманов. Новички в первый раз ощущают аромат резины, хвои или копчёного лосося =) Но нам этот чай очень-очень нравится! Хорошо сочетается с пряными, солеными закусками. Должен понравится любителям пуэра.

When the price should tell you something about quality

Posted by Reviewer2003383 on Nov 28, 2011

I have order some Lapsang Souchong, I found the price competitive, probably the best possible... then I understood why, the tea is not special very weak and not particularly tasty as normally Lapsang should be. Next time I am ready to pay more for better quality. Thanks

a great lapsing soughing!

Posted by Reviewer2145936 on Jan 21, 2012

Very happy with this tea. I'm a big fan of Lapsang Souchong, and this is among the better ones I've had, and at a far better price to boot. Recommended!

A delightful cup of tea

Posted by Reviewer2093039 on Oct 28, 2011

Strong, aromatic flavor. Great taste. One needs very little to make a delicious cup of tea. Price is far less than comparable brands. Highly recommended.

great stuff

Posted by h-anna on Jun 21, 2014

This is great and at a great price. I had tried one kind that was better, but that one cost 4 or 5 times more... So..... I love this, and I love lapsang both straight and with some kind of milk.