EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.34

$6.69

Savings of: $1.35 (20% off)

Customer Ratings

5 Stars
(4)
4 Stars
(0)
3 Stars
(0)
2 Stars
(0)
1 Stars
(0)
Reviews | English
Sort By

ヒハツ

Posted by Reviewer2095408 on Jan 04, 2013

長胡椒(ヒハツ)、この商品しか見つけられませんでした。胡椒の味に近いものの唐辛子系の辛味があり、少し花椒のような香りがしますが、胡椒を使っていた全ての場面で使えそうです。少しでも冷え性を改善したくて買いましたが、効果があるか判るほど出番はありません。しかし、この商品のほうが後味が軽く、香りもいいので、これが手に入る限り今後黒胡椒を買うことはないと思います。ガラス容器の蓋がポリスチレンかポリカーボネートのような感じのプラスチックのミルになっており、そのまま回すと細挽き、一段引っ張り上げて回すと粗挽きになります。他のミルを使う場合はミル刃の間に入っていく大きさに粒を折る必要がありました。Long pepper is somehow popular in Japan as a warming supplement ingredient, but hard to find as a spice. I decided to try after I learned its long history as a spice, and I am not going back to ordinary black pepper. This long pepper doesn't bring me the slight aching in my forehead, that black pepper did, though that might be because it's organic. I think long pepper has an aroma resembling Sichuan pepper but lighter, and the taste is close to black pepper but a bit like cayenne. The container itself is glass, and the plastic lid has a built-in mill, used as is for a fine grind, and pulled up for a coarse grind. I needed to break up the pepper corns to use other mills, but once I got my ceramic mill to work, it's far better for fine grinds than the built-in one.

Was this review helpful to you?

Amazing flavor !

Posted by 5098993364775934140 on Nov 05, 2013

Not too hot, but very citrus-like taste, I adore it !

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-2 of 2 total